Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Becketts of YesterYear
Collector Zone > Collector Corner > Hobby Talk
sgmco
Had some sitting around from when I was new at this--anyone else miss the cool covers as much as I do.....or am I just a sentimental fool? Oh and all are for sale at original cover price (plus shipping)
June 1989 #51
user posted image
Feb 1990 #59
user posted image
Aug 1992 #89
user posted image
April 1994 #109 ***MJ didn't look so intemidating with a Bat!!!
user posted image
July 1994 #112---back before Manny was Manny
user posted image
Dec 1991 #21
user posted image
April 1992 #25--A Really Neat Cover
user posted image

MORE To FOLLOW
miguelcabrera
sick covers
sgmco
June 1992 #27
user posted image
July 1992 #28---One Great Performer
user posted image
Sept 1993 #42
user posted image
Nov 1995 #68
user posted image
Aug 1992 #25----The Greatest (and not a bad player)
user posted image
Sept 1994 ISSUE # 1
user posted image
March 1995 #7---the two best
user posted image
dodgerblue38501
I have every issue of Beckett Baseball Monthly from when I began collecting in 1988 until they did away with the monthly format earlier this year. I have 20 years worth of Beckett's filling up my bookshelf. I love the old covers!
AMG
Due to space restrictions, I ended up throwing away almost 20 years worth of Beckett books some time ago. Only kept some of my very favorites from the bunch. At times I regret the decision. But I have more than one hobby and have to manage space between them.

But no doubt about it, Beckett has had some great covers over the years in all sports.
Gforce083
nice! I still have the MJ baseball one too! I also have one with a photo of MJ in his Tarheal days...don't remember if it's a basketball one, or one for those multi-sport college becketts.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.