Additional notes:

None Specified.
sasports
agreed with one addition. he will be sending DC
sasports
also can we have this moved to sales?
sasports
Can we move this to sale please?

Also, can I please get an update? I havent heard if this has been sent and havent recieved a DC
77engineer
QUOTE(sasports @ Oct 21 2008, 04:44 PM)
Can we move this to sale please?
Also,  can I please get an update?  I havent heard if this has been sent and havent recieved a DC

As far as I know I have not recieved payment. The last correspondence I had with you I sent you my paypal address but I have not seen a notification of payment. Let me know if I missed something.
sasports
i sent payment. he pmd me and said he recieved it.
pavi39
This transaction has been updated to display as a sale.

When creating transactions, please take an extra moment to make sure you're setting the Transaction type radio button to the proper choice.
77engineer
Shipped tonight with DC 0308 2040 0000 0963 8328
sasports
USPS is still reporting this as Accepted in KY since the 22nd? Any idea what the hold up is?
77engineer
QUOTE(sasports @ Oct 31 2008, 07:47 PM)
USPS is still reporting this as Accepted in KY since the 22nd?  Any idea what the hold up is?

I have no idea. I checked it 2 days ago and it said the same thing. I gave it to the lady at the desk. Only thing I can think is they are having a hard time figuring out the address. I will keep you posted if it shows back up on my end.
sasports
hard time finding the address? You did send it to Kansas right? Shouldnt have any problem with Ft Riley!
sasports
I recieved the Item today! It was sent to me out here in good ole Iraq instead of back home! that explains to P.O not tracking it Past KY! thanks again!

Sent PM to 77engineer to update that he recieved payment so we can close this one! thanks!
77engineer
Payment recieved glad you got the package.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.