Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Should I freak yet?
Collector Zone > Collector Corner > Hobby Talk
CardCraze
Derek Hagan has been a healthy scratch 2 times in a row now.

Why i should be concerned:

- Dolphins fans call for his head daily claiming he drops passes.

- A healthy sratch 2 times in a row, the first time in his career he has ever been a healthy scratch!

- Parcells does not like him. He says that Hagan is a poor sport in practice.

Why I shouldn't panic just yet:

- The Dolphins don't have too much better than Hagan

- Ernest Wilford was also a healthy scratch 2 times in a row

- Based on the way the Dolphins recievers played today, they need widout help.

So tell me.... is it time to panic?

marcus42
no need yet! He's a third year receiver...a lot of times receivers take a while to get used to the NFL game...

Just keep being positive! It'll be alright, if they've kept him around this long they must be planning on using him for some reason!
bigalexx
Hagan has terrible work ethic. Hes not that great, and his attitude doesn't do him any favors. Be concerned.
NGWH Sports Cards
Noooooooooooooo. Start Hagan. Start Hagan.
19th Century Indiana Jones
Not while Ginn is there. smile.gif
NGWH Sports Cards
Ginn is worse than Hagan.
QUOTE(NGWH Sports Cards @ Oct 16 2008, 12:14 PM)

And yet he's in the lineup. smile.gif
aceecards
dropping passes, poor work ethics, lack of maturity

means bad, bad things!
QUOTE(aceecards @ Oct 16 2008, 12:42 PM)
dropping passes, poor work ethics, lack of maturity

means bad, bad things!

Hey, I have those qualifications. I should tryout to be an NFL WR.
osufan2383
i wouldnt worry its only his third year. Tiki wasnt a star until 1999 which was his fourth year in the nfl
CardCraze
Ah darn, oh well sticking with him. Ginn only starts because he returns punts/kicks tongue.gif
Dauizdabest
not sayin hagan is great, but ginn is a terrible wr.
NGWH Sports Cards
Lets Go Hagan.

Ginn, you dumb KR.PR.
Ilovetheheat
QUOTE(NGWH Sports Cards @ Oct 16 2008, 12:14 PM)

QUOTE(NGWH Sports Cards @ Oct 17 2008, 02:33 PM)
Lets Go Hagan.

Ginn, you dumb KR.PR.

I live in Miami. Ive seen both practice in person and watched both in college. Before Ginn leaves the NFL he will leave his mark as an elite receiver. Ginn is a GREAT receiver. Wanna know why his stats are not showing it? Pennington is a bum. He cannot throw bombs/long passes. When Henne takes over Ginn will be one the best receivers in the league.

Peace
Jeremy
NGWH Sports Cards
Go Hagan.
bigalexx
QUOTE(Ilovetheheat @ Oct 17 2008, 11:59 AM)
Pennington is a bum. He cannot throw bombs/long passes. When Henne takes over Ginn will be one the best receivers in the league.

Peace
Jeremy

Pennington is doing pretty good, I wouldn't call him a bum. But when/if the Dolphins get a Cannon Arm QB, Ginn will have the same impact that Steve Smith and Santana Moss have on games.
QUOTE(Ilovetheheat @ Oct 17 2008, 02:59 PM)
I live in Miami. Ive seen both practice in person and watched both in college. Before Ginn leaves the NFL he will leave his mark as an elite receiver. Ginn is a GREAT receiver. Wanna know why his stats are not showing it? Pennington is a bum. He cannot throw bombs/long passes. When Henne takes over Ginn will be one the best receivers in the league.

Peace
Jeremy

Pennington's numbers in college were skewed because he had Randy Moss to throw to. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.