None Specified.
degibson84
can you please agree

thanks
degibson84
also need your address
degibson84
can we get something done with this trade

i can't get a response. i have asked for an address and asked for him to agree but i guess he dosen't want to go through with the deal anymore or something.
pavi39
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to D-Jackcollecta3.
D-Jackcollecta3
Hey, sorry guys..I sent that card a long time ago...I agreed to it on hear but I guess that message didn't get up..If somehow you didn't get your card yet..then don't send me mine...but if you have:

Edit to remove address

Sorry,
Wes
degibson84
QUOTE(D-Jackcollecta3 @ Oct 30 2008, 03:01 PM)
Hey, sorry guys..I sent that card a long time ago...I agreed to it on hear but I guess that message didn't get up..If somehow you didn't get your card yet..then don't send me mine...but if you have:

Edit to remove address

Sorry,
Wes

i have not received yet but i will still send your end if you have another comparable Browns to send
degibson84
i did end up receiving today i will send out tomorrow
degibson84
i mailed on monday morning. i would like to try and get an update.

i didn't use Dc since it was such low end
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to D-Jackcollecta3.
degibson84
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Nov 6 2008, 08:03 PM)

thank you Bob
D-Jackcollecta3
Recieved! Thanks!

Wes
degibson84
transaction complete

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.