Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Bidding on ebay is popping these up....
Collector Zone > Collector Corner > Hobby Talk
Vashe79
Well i get this weird certificate thing everytime i put a bid on the bay anyone else get this or can you try it so my paronoia can calm down lol

Something about saying your time on your computer or something around that.

LMK thank

this pops up and then when u view certificate its in the second picture.
Is this something on ebays end?

Can anyone try bidding so i stop freaking out thinking this is something bad lol
user posted image

user posted image
miguelcabrera
does anyo e get the popup when they r on tbis site, u should install ntivirus ur computer may have a virus, cuz id do?
miguelcabrera
does anyo e get the popup when they r on tbis site, u should install ntivirus ur computer may have a virus, cuz id do?
degibson84
didn't happen for me
degibson84
QUOTE(miguelcabrera @ Oct 8 2008, 11:36 PM)

i did the last two days so i ran a viruse scan and nothing
Vashe79
researching it I think its for there ad banner. movieplex. I dont know it only happened recent. and Before a certain time it didnt pop up. So I dont know.
Vashe79
I dont get pop ups or anything. It just popped that up when i put a bid on ebay. THe last couple times around 10pm EST
Zimbow
i actually used to get those. not because of ebay or anything, i just randomly got them. i too did a scan and nothing came up. i clicked to open the certificate and it was a certificate for something. it never happened again after that.
Vashe79
I did ebay live chat but that really was no help. They said it was possible it would fix it self out cause it was probally due to one of there ads.
We will see.

ffman
I have gotten pop-up ads on Photobucket.
osufan2383
i never got that. All i got was the zip code piece and once u enter ur zip it went away
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.