Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Who Think There Are Too Many Breaks on Here!!!!
Collector Zone > Collector Corner > Hobby Talk
nollienick44
Hey guys, I don't really have time to do breaks with my school anyways, but I find it kind of ridiculous how many group breaks are advertised at once, especially when I get random pms for breaks that I haven't even looked at (If I didn't look at your thread, I most likely don't want to join your break). I would like to throw out some props to Gforce and kamakid, I think they are the best groupbreakers on the site and should never be stopped from filling breaks. I just want to know how everyone on the site feels about this issue, just curious, I can't really do anything about it, so let's see how everyone feels.

Thanks,
Nick
ronaldinho0003
Keep em coming they are awesome.
Stlouisrams1600
Waaaaaaaay To Many
Rhody_Red_Pats
Seems like the supply is greater than the demand right now
bob_TCC
This topic has been moved to the Hobby Talk forum.

-Bob
bigalexx
I hear ya. I wouldn't mind if there was a Seperate forum for group breaks, but all it does is clog up the Box Breaks and Marketplace Forums.
ffman
Definitely. Plus, some hosts attempt to hold far too many group breaks at one time, many of which never succeed.

I think there should, at the very least, be a separate forum for group breaks.

This would:

A. Reduce some of the clutter in the Box Breaks forum and Marketplace.
B. Make it more convenient for those looking for group breaks to get into one.
Gforce083
Thanks for the support Nick! I've already voiced my opinion about this subject many times...not really feeling like typing it all out again. Basically, it needs to be cleaned up and somewhat regulated. I hate to have a few bad apples (and there are some out there right now) screw up a good thing here on TCC.
degibson84
QUOTE(Gforce083 @ Oct 9 2008, 10:56 AM)
Thanks for the support Nick! I've already voiced my opinion about this subject many times...not really feeling like typing it all out again. Basically, it needs to be cleaned up and somewhat regulated. I hate to have a few bad apples (and there are some out there right now) screw up a good thing here on TCC.

your breaks are great im not sure on the other guys as i haven't joined anyone else's except one and i got all base and when they were shippedto me the guy taped the cards to gether and shipped PWE.

i think the guys that are established can keep theres going. and i hate when i get random PMs for breaks
Rhody_Red_Pats
QUOTE(Gforce083 @ Oct 9 2008, 10:56 AM)
Basically, it needs to be cleaned up and somewhat regulated.

Gforce083 for Group Break Czar '08!
Mike Lindegarde
I also think group breaks should have thier own forum. I liked it back in the day when ace would do a live break old school style durring the day. We don't see that much anymore and the box break thread just has way to may pinned threads at the top of it.

I think there should be a seperate group break forum with a sub form for each sport and one sub form for multi-sport breaks.
Gforce083
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Oct 8 2008, 04:14 PM)
This topic has been moved to the Hobby Talk forum.

-Bob

I wish I would hear back from Bob_TCC about the ideas I shared with him to improve the group break experience here on TCC cool.gif
nollienick44
thanks for all the talk on this, im glad to know im not the only person who feel s this way
osufan2383
i have never done one, but i may do one in the future so keep the good ones coming.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.