Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: i got burned by topps!!!!!!!!
Collector Zone > Collector Corner > Hobby Talk
nflsam79
heres the deal i sent in a redemption to topps i was supposssed 2 receive a glenn dorsey topps rookie progression rc auto well today i get in the mail a letter from topps with a 2006 topps chrome chad jackson rookie auto now i believe i got burned not only is the dorsey booking 30 and ive seen a ton of the actual on card autos the jackson books 15 well im mad as heck so i called them and went off they said all they could do is send me a pack of 08 topps football cards did i have the right 2 go off? mad.gif
TheCircusMonkey
You definitely got kicked in the junk by Topps. They(not just Topps but all card companies) need to realize that with packs costing $5+ dollars apiece nowadays, collectors are not only aware of the BV of their hits, but get ###### when they get shortchanged.
Stlouisrams1600
Ouch...Sorry Man..And A Topps 08 Pack Does'nt Even It Out
Tick-Tock-Man
that's it I'm voting for the candidate, that legalizes redemption's.
nflsam79
im still ticked off im calling them back tomorrow and getting this straightened out?
sasports
yeah i would be calling in bomb threats! laugh.gif

tomcat.gif
osufan2383
call and speak to the head of redemptions. there is only one guy int hat office at all times. I dealt with them before expalin to them that they have to send you a care worth a equal or greater value and the card they sent only books 15. That is their policy unless it changed in two months.
degibson84
QUOTE(osufan2383 @ Oct 9 2008, 11:01 PM)
call and speak to the head of redemptions. there is only one guy int hat office at all times. I dealt with them before expalin to them that they have to send you a care worth a equal or greater value and the card they sent only books 15. That is their policy unless it changed in two months.

ya do this.

i wont buy topps because i haven't seen many of thier redemptions actually fulfilled
metsfan2427
QUOTE(nflsam79 @ Oct 8 2008, 04:16 PM)
heres the deal i sent in a redemption to topps  i was supposssed 2 receive a glenn dorsey  topps rookie progression rc auto well today i get in the mail a letter from topps with a 2006 topps chrome chad jackson rookie auto now i believe i got burned not only is  the dorsey booking 30 and ive seen a ton of the actual on card autos the jackson books 15  well  im mad as heck so i called them and went off they said all they could do is send me a pack of 08 topps football cards did i have the right 2 go off? mad.gif

you got killed chad jackson isn't even in the nfl anymore
nflsam79
2 update i called topps back yesterday and talked 2 the head supervisor well he stated that at the time which was 4 months ago lol the jackson and dorsey booked the same and that i could do nothing about that he said if im not happy the only thing they could do was send me 4 hobby packs of 2008 topps or 08 nfl kickoff so i went with topps also in regards 2 dorsey he said he has not signed a deal with topps yet and based on the fact i have 4 other redemptions of dorsey through topps im worried i will continue 2 get burned mad.gif
Pastretta
QUOTE(sasports @ Oct 9 2008, 12:51 PM)
yeah i would be calling in bomb threats!  laugh.gif
tomcat.gif

user posted image

I hope you get everything straighted out! This is another reason why I do not either bust wax or buy redumptions. There's a reason why they put those out and usually they cannot full-fil them dry.gif
NGWH Sports Cards
All card compainys are bad.
road_runner_1964
Same issue for me, in the Turkey Red...I had a MJD coming and they send me a Chad Jackson...yeah I am sure they booked the same at some point, like before they were issued....

Sorry for your loss.... mad.gif
osufan2383
wow that stinks they get every way the can jip you over there
Silly
Add me to the Glend Dorsey rip off list.

http://www.tradingcardcentral.com/forums/i...opic=179925&hl=
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.