Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 2008 UD Masterpieces Hockey NPN - AUTO! HELP!
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
EmmertBowl814
Heya!

I just got my second UD NPN Ever!!! First one was a Yankee Stadium Legacy card... This one is much better! But I need help!!! Who is this and is this a decent card? (of course for free it's awesome! i'm just wondering what the trade value is) It is FT.

2008 Upper Deck Masterpieces Hockey #MB-DW - Doug Wilson Autograph

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Let me know what you think. I love NPN's! Now they are 97% of my collection!

GE-AJ
sasports
dont know much about hockey. but hey it was free! Sweet NPN!
metsfan2427
Douglas Wilson (born July 5, 1957 in Ottawa, Ontario) was a Canadian professional ice hockey defenceman. After playing junior hockey for the Ottawa 67's in the Ontario Hockey Association, Doug was drafted 6th overall in the 1977 NHL Entry Draft. He then played 14 seasons with the Chicago Black Hawks and two years for the San Jose Sharks in the National Hockey League. He was the first captain in Sharks history, serving two years before retiring after the 199293 season.

Doug won the 1982 James Norris Memorial Trophy for being the most outstanding defenceman of the year in the NHL.

On May 13, 2003, the San Jose Sharks hired Doug as general manager, replacing Dean Lombardi.

His brother, Murray Wilson, won four Stanley Cups with the Montreal Canadiens. His daughter Chelsea plays volleyball for the University of Southern California.
urbanmonk
Nice NPN congrats smile.gif
michiganmaniac94
Congrats on the great npn
2000 rushing yards
Sweet NPNs haven't gotten too much hockey in a while..
northicehero99
Nice NPN. That is a very cool card. If you are looking to trade it lmk, I love that set and maybe I have something you can use.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.