Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: The run of luck continues...
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
jcharles2
Yesterday my youngest daughter received:
2005 Topps Chrome "Home Run History" 1994 Barry "Beroid" Bonds Refractor (BB 250)
He sure looked a lot thinner back then! Smaller hat size, too!
NPN count for my family:
Youngest daughter: 3
Her big sister: 1
The boy: 0
Their dad: 0
The gender discrimination continues at Topps!
It seems that Topps NPNs are arriving anywhere from 5 to 11 weeks from the required postmark dates.
Thus far we have had zero luck with NPNs from any other companies and I'm seriously considering never again sending an entry for an Upper Deck NPN.
Has anyone here ever received one from Upper Deck?
-John (I'm considering sending my future entrees under the name "Johanna")
aceecards
the family "en fuego" laugh.gif

UD I got one a few years back..

DLP and topps more often than not..
jcharles2
QUOTE(aceecards @ Jun 27 2006, 08:00 AM)
the family "en fuego"  laugh.gif

UD I got one a few years back..

DLP and topps more often than not..

I've only been sending out NPNs for about 6 months. I've only had luck with Topps. I've only sent 2 out to DLP but I bet I've sent 10-12 out (all different products) to UD with a result of zero/nil/zilch/empty-set/ 1 divided by infinity, however you want to describe a complete lack of success!
sahetu
Donruss takes forever but they do send them out. I just got Studio and Throwback threads and I think I sent those out last August.

Upper Deck is totally first come first serve... You really have to get your request out as soon after the product is released as you can. The return time is as bad as Donruss. I've never received one, but I've seen them reported on Beckett forums.

Topps...The best, especially in terms of what you may get (GU, Auto, super low numbered).
acampione
nice stuff
bufbillsstlcards
Ive sent out 10 before and still nothing.
kc_royals_fan_5
Go Girl Power! biggrin.gif lol

QUOTE(jcharles2 @ Jun 27 2006, 03:18 AM)
Yesterday my youngest daughter received:
2005 Topps Chrome "Home Run History" 1994 Barry "Beroid" Bonds Refractor (BB 250)
He sure looked a lot thinner back then! Smaller hat size, too!
NPN count for my family:
Youngest daughter: 3
Her big sister: 1
The boy: 0
Their dad: 0
The gender discrimination continues at Topps!
It seems that Topps NPNs are arriving anywhere from 5 to 11 weeks from the required postmark dates.
Thus far we have had zero luck with NPNs from any other companies and I'm seriously considering never again sending an entry for an Upper Deck NPN.
Has anyone here ever received one from Upper Deck?
-John (I'm considering sending my future entrees under the name "Johanna")

northicehero99
I have received several UD ones, but it is way more hit and miss than the other companies. Topps I have a very good ratio on and that is where I get the majority of my NPNs from. DLP is not too bad either but I have mostly just been getting inserts or parallels from them recently. UD when I have hit, I have gotten an auto or a gu, but it does not happen on every product.
yankeesjetsfan
Very cool. Seems your daughter has that Midas touch when it comes to NPN's

Mike
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.