Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: ATTN: Jets Fans
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
cardsnstuffny
That's right. Anyone, any NFL team, as long as it books $10 or above. I will put as many Jets cards as I can fit safely in one of those flat rate Priority boxes, usually fits about 3,000 cards. I don't care if you send Akili Smith and Brian Bosworths, as long as they book $10 or more. Taking bids on who'll send the most stuff for this box. (I can do other teams too, but not all. E-mail me for teams.) You'll get some doubles, but you're NOT going to get 15 or 20 of the same cards. These will be from the 70's to present, and include inserts (cheap ones of course), RCs, and stars. Will you get base cards of Pennington and Chrebet? Yes. Will you get Al Toon, Klecko, McNeil, Namath, W. Walker, Blair Thomas, Santana Moss, Kyle Brady, Joe Fields, L. Coles, Ken O'Brien, Nagle, Foley, Johnny Hector...... Yes!

Now you can finally get rid of those $10, $15, $20, $30 inserts of Rick Mirer, etc. that will never sell for some cards of your favorite team!

Just post or e-mail me with an approximate BV offer. Thanks, Mike

yankeesjetsfan
I am definately intrested. Let me see what i have. What are you looking for?

Mike
cardsnstuffny
Consolidation. I have shelves of 3000 ct boxes that I'd like to get down to just a managable handful of boxes. It's alot easier listing a $20 card on a site instead of 40 .50 cards. I've learned that with patience, eventually somebody will want that obscure player. So, like the message said, I'm looking for ANYONE, as long as the BV of the cards are $10 or above.

When trading for Falcons here, many people can't come up with enough Atlanta stuff. So, this is Plan B.
yankeesjetsfan
QUOTE(cardsnstuffny @ Jun 27 2006, 07:00 AM)
Consolidation. I have shelves of 3000 ct boxes that I'd like to get down to just a managable handful of boxes. It's alot easier listing a $20 card on a site instead of 40 .50 cards. I've learned that with patience, eventually somebody will want that obscure player. So, like the message said, I'm looking for ANYONE, as long as the BV of the cards are $10 or above.

When trading for Falcons here, many people can't come up with enough Atlanta stuff. So, this is Plan B.

Take a look at my trade page and see if there is anything there.

Thanks,

Mike
cardsnstuffny
How much in Jet$ for every item in your bucket?

smile.gif

QUOTE(yankeesjetsfan @ Jun 29 2006, 01:33 AM)
Take a look at my trade page and see if there is anything there.

Thanks,

Mike

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.