Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Another 30 million sports cards on EBay.
Collector Zone > Collector Corner > Hobby Talk
finestkind
Burbank Sportscards has 884,862 listings on eBay and plans to launch its entire 30 million-card inventory. While that exceeds Buy.com's inventory of 739,473 listings on eBay, there is a major difference: Burbank Sportscards cards are in Store inventory format, meaning its cards only show up on Store searches or at the bottom of core search results.

For the rest of the story [URL=Burbank Sportscards has 884,862 listings on eBay and plans to launch its entire 30 million-card inventory. While that exceeds Buy.com's inventory of 739,473 listings on eBay, there is a major difference: Burbank Sportscards cards are in Store inventory format, meaning its cards only show up on Store searches or at the bottom of core search results. For the rest of the story click here.

AuctionBytes Blog
September 30, 2008
msuwendy
Goodness! That's a LOT of sportscards!!!
autocut
I hope they have some unreleased cards smile.gif
Stlouisrams1600
They BETTER Have Chris Long!!!
nerk01
They can keep them. They're asking for 90% BV on EVERYTHING!
2000 rushing yards
30 million? ohmy.gif i think they've been holding out on us here..
CardCraze
QUOTE(nerk01 @ Oct 4 2008, 10:22 AM)
They can keep them.  They're asking for 90% BV on EVERYTHING!

Yeah, they have always had some nice Hagan and Higgins cards, but they are always way too much!
autocut
QUOTE(nerk01 @ Oct 4 2008, 09:22 AM)
They can keep them.  They're asking for 90% BV on EVERYTHING!

Use the live.com cashback and get 30% off that, so it would be 60% smile.gif
dodgerblue38501
Their store was incredible the last time I saw any photos of the place. I lost respect for them though when the owner Rob Veres appeared on one of the home shopping networks proclaiming how great the cards were that were being sold. It was a bunch of junk minor league cards graded BCCG 10.
snowblink
QUOTE(finestkind @ Oct 3 2008, 10:59 PM)
Burbank Sportscards cards are in Store inventory format, meaning its cards only show up on Store searches or at the bottom of core search results.

Meaning: they are all overpriced wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.