Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for Reggie White
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
tykke05
Starting a pc of Reggie White. Looking for pretty much anything. Let me know what you have and what you need.
tykke05
Up for the night crew
Scruffmcgruff24
i have his topps rc, if i remember right though i think it may have a small crease. Anyways, lmk if you see anything else too. i like yoru autos of braylon, young/montana, romo, mcfadden i really really like the romo
tykke05
QUOTE(Scruffmcgruff24 @ Oct 3 2008, 10:42 PM)
i have his topps rc, if i remember right though i think it may have a small crease.  Anyways, lmk if you see anything else too. i like yoru autos of braylon, young/montana, romo, mcfadden i really really like the romo

I have that Reggie rc incoming, thanks for the offer. Didn't see anything else I could use at this time. Thanks.
casket
Chad, check my trade list page..I should have some
tykke05
PM sent Carl..lmk
The ENDZONE
Interested in the 2 Limas Sweeds that you have.

Check my bucket for possible trade.
tykke05
QUOTE(The ENDZONE @ Oct 5 2008, 04:42 PM)
Interested in the 2 Limas Sweeds that you have.

Check my bucket for possible trade.

I could use the Reggie cards you have, from both the Eagles and Packers, but I couldn't do the Sweeds for them. I could do a base/insert/rc lot of your team/player for them..lmk
The ENDZONE
QUOTE(tykke05 @ Oct 5 2008, 05:09 PM)
I could use the Reggie cards you have, from both the Eagles and Packers, but I couldn't do the Sweeds for them. I could do a base/insert/rc lot of your team/player for them..lmk

Well, what would you have in way of a Steelers lot for them?
Were you talking about all the Reggie Whites in both the Eagles and Packers team albums?
tykke05
QUOTE(The ENDZONE @ Oct 5 2008, 07:00 PM)
Well, what would you have in way of a Steelers lot for them?
Were you talking about all the Reggie Whites in both the Eagles and Packers team albums?

Yeah, the Reggie's in both team albums. I'll have to get back to you on a lot. Any particular Steelers?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.