Leon Powe Auto

James Jones Auto

Brandon Jackson GU

Additional notes:

yogurtmania to send first, thanks
Yogurtmania
Agreed.
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to Yogurtmania.
bob_TCC
Yogurtmania,

Did you send your end of this trade? If so, please provide the related DC number.

Thanks,

-Bob
bob_TCC
uofmichgoblue,

Yogurtmania will be required to send first for this transaction due to his restriction, triggered by a lack of cooperation with requests made in part because of some information that is being reviewed about possible transaction issues on other sites.

-Bob
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to uofmichgoblue.
uofmichgoblue
ok, I asked him to send first anyway. Havent received anything yet but will update when i receive. thanks.
uofmichgoblue
Received my end, thanks. will send yours out tues when P.O. reopens.
uofmichgoblue
Label/Receipt Number: 0307 1790 0001 4346 0016

Your item was delivered at 3:28 PM on October 18, 2008 in WAHPETON, ND 58075.

can you update. cards delivered yesterday.
msuwendy
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to Yogurtmania.
Yogurtmania
Haven't been home for the weekend, so I haven't recieved it yet. Will get home later tonight and will let you know if the cards are there. Thanks.
Yogurtmania
Recieved. Thanks for the cards. Well packaged.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.