Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: with only 3 months left in the year how have your
Collector Zone > Collector Corner > Hobby Talk
metsfan2427
i have reached most of mine. even through my goals changed about mid way through the year.
I still would like to get
1. A brady Quinn auto and one of one
2. Yamon Figurs EXQUISITE Patch/Auto and one of one
3. Indians one of one
19th Century Indiana Jones
I got the final portrait for my Chicago Cubs collection.

Still looking for Ichiro game-used batting gloves.

Colt Brennan, of course, but I think the stuff I am looking for comes out later this month and through December.

I think I will start collecting eTopps cards. I like the way they use the team logos.
wrightfan4
well since i just started collecting this year i guess i've done alright lol i've reached my goal of gettting a david wright gu and a 1/1 now i must work on an auto of wright
Solid133
Got my first 1/1 that wasn't a plate and have gone over the 100 card mark with my Antrel Rolle collection
Stlouisrams1600
I Really Started Collecting Hard This Year So Next Year My Goals Will Be Made!
marcus42
I think I've found two things that really interest me in Kamerion Wimbley and Otto Graham.

My Wimbley Collection has really taken off!
Iplayfootball_90
I didn't start an actual collection of Quinn until I decided to get back on the site which was around August I believe. So, I think I've built up a decent Quinn collection so far since I've only been trading for/buying cards for a couple of months.

Things I'd like to pick up before the end of the year:
Brady Quinn auto (on card and sticker)
Brady Quinn patch (currently working on a sleeve patch, but, would like to get number and name plate patches as well)
Brady Quinn 1/1
Jeff Samardjiza auto

From this year on out, Quinn will be my one and ONLY focus. (Calico collection is pretty much out now. I'll keep it around an pick up a piece every now and again, but, I think I have a decent Calico collection now and figured I'd focus on the only athlete I've been a fan of since college.)
jmagic87
thanks to another member i reached my goal of getting a t2o anything lol i got a sgc graded t207

got a nice red soxs patch (youk dual patch #/35

got dustin pedroia pre rookie gu for m pedroia pc (2002 upper deck team use GU)

Still searching for any of the red soxs gu or gu autos from 2008 topps world series cards
Pastretta
I have not busted any wax this year! Hooray!!! punk.gif
degibson84
i reached 10 Joe Thomas Aus

got my Quinn, K2, Braylon and Troy Smith RC AUs although i had to sell the K2.

spent way more than i made one of these days i will pull a card that will make me some of my money back
snowblink
Decent I guess, I picked up some issues I'd been looking for for several years as well as adding some cards to the PC. Still can't figure why some stuff is still so hard to find...
ffman
Pretty good. I have gotten closer to completing my 500 HR Club GU collection, and I have added several inserts/base cards to my Sosa collection (many of them through the generosity of other members here and on FCB).

I have also began an unplanned collection with the Tennessee Titans. It is coming along very nicely right now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.