agreed! thanks
sasports
BTW can we get this moved to sales? wink.gif thanks
sasports
paypal sent
sasports
Sales Please? can we get this moved to sales please? biggrin.gif thanks
finestkind
This transaction has been updated to display as a sale.

When creating transactions, please take an extra moment to make sure you're setting the Transaction type radio button to the proper choice.
sasports
Thanks biggrin.gif
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to 3rdbasestar20.
bob_TCC
3rdbasestar20,

Please confirm that you received payment for this sale.

-Bob
3rdbasestar20
got it thanks
sasports
hey what addy did i have you send to? do you remember? Thanks!
pavi39
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to 3rdbasestar20.
sasports
I have repeatedly asked this member to tell me what cards i am supposed to recieve from this break. I have 4 teams in the break and the only thing he has told me was 2 Peterson Base cards? ohmy.gif I asked for a refund before he even told me that much. I would still like a refund as there have been way too many issues with this break!
3rdbasestar20
cards mailed 2 petersons is all i remembered off the top of my head chill and cause you got 2 base so be it let it go cards mailed
sasports
I still would like somthing more than just "you got 2 peterson cards"! I told you before i joined this break that i couldnt watcht the video and that i would need a list of what i got. You need to keep your end of deals when you make them
sasports
I recieved today and I am not very happy!

Not only did this member act very immature about this break, he was very disrespectful. When asked what cards i would be recieving he said (using profanity which had to be removed) that i was recieing only 2 peterson base cards! Today in a bubble mailer (at least) I recieved about 12 cards with no penny sleeves, just in a team bag. I received a couple of nice cards (serial #'d and a DMAC Rookie) both of which have dinged corners due to the carlessness of the packaging. Also after requesting my cards to be sent to my home addy instead of paypal addy and being told it was sent to my home, I received them in Iraq. Luckliy I still have a few days before I come home!

I just want this transaction closed but thought I should bring this to the TCC teams attention.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.