northicehero99 receives:

06-07 BAP Portraits S Sullivan

00-01 UD Legendary Game Jsy Modano

05-06 Be A Player Auto Jason Arnott

05-06 Be A Player Auto Bobby Holik

SinatraKing receives:

Paypal payment $XX

Additional notes:

Thanks, my addy is on the paypal payment.
SinatraKing
Thanks for the sale Brian, I received the PayPal, and I will get the items out ASAP. I have to pick up a holder for the Sullivan, so I can get it to you protected. I will PM you with DC number once it has shipped. Thanks again
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to northicehero99.
northicehero99
Items not received yet. Sinatraking notified me via pm that there was a delay in shipping.
SinatraKing
And I have been Horrible about updating this transaction. There was a delay, life caught up, and began demanding a lot of time from me.........CURSE YOU LIFE!!!! Package FINALLY went out on Friday. I have a DC number if needed. It is a large padded envelope. I hope you enjoy the goods Brian wink.gif
northicehero99
QUOTE(SinatraKing @ Oct 5 2008, 08:05 PM)
And I have been Horrible about updating this transaction.  There was a delay, life caught up, and began demanding a lot of time from me.........CURSE YOU LIFE!!!!  Package FINALLY went out on Friday.  I have a DC number if needed.  It is a large padded envelope.  I hope you enjoy the goods Brian  wink.gif

Nope, I understand, no problem.
northicehero99
Received well packaged today with way too many extras.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.