The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

Timmyftblstar54 receives:

$18 concealed cash

RaidersFan4Life receives:

Calvin Johnson 2008 triple patch..SICK

Additional notes:

None Specified.
RaidersFan4Life
I agree to this sale will ship payment with DC tomorrow THANKS!
RaidersFan4Life
Money is packed in a padded envelope with DC number 03071790000090240709 will be shipped tomorrow. PLMK THANKS!
RaidersFan4Life
Money was shipped today with DC number posted above. THANKS!
Timmyftblstar54
recieved cash..will send out friday or saturday.thanks!!
RaidersFan4Life
Have not received my end of the deal yet thinking the postal service is a little slow lately i'll wait it out unitl this weekend THANKS!
RaidersFan4Life
Still nothing and tomorrows sunday no mail its been a week now i aint getting it. PLMK THANKS!
RGBII
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to Timmyftblstar54.
Timmyftblstar54
i don't know man, sent out a week ago
RaidersFan4Life
Well we need to figure out something man cause you got 18 cash and i got nothing! So i need another sweet patch or the 18 back! PLMK THANKS!
Timmyftblstar54
i can't believe you haven't recieved..i'm not saying you didn't but i sent out 12 packages that day and all have recieved
northicehero99
I think both members should allow a few more days on this transaction. Based on the mail date of October 2 or 3 it might not be there yet.
Timmyftblstar54
i believe there is no mail monday either due to Columbus Day
RaidersFan4Life
Sounds good to me i wait it out until tuesday or wednesday. THANKS!
RaidersFan4Life
Received today sorry about the hassle man wasnt sure had to of been the USPS. THANKS A LOT!!!
Timmyftblstar54
THANKS MAN!! I HOPE YOU ENJOY THAT CARD!! DO ME A FAVOR AND SHOW IT OFF!! THANKS AGAIN
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.