Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone want one of my promo sketch cards?
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
dd316
There is a non-sports dealer called Happy Jack Collectibles that has begun putting out what will be an ongoing "sketch card artist" series of cards. I was lucky enough to receive the offer, accepted, and my card appears in the first series, along with a bunch of other artists I'm proud to have my card alongside.

We were asked to create a sketch card image featuring a female jester, the mascot for Happy Jack, for them to give out with customer orders. Here is my card:

user posted image

The back has a short bio and some of their stock imagery.

So you're wondering where the NPN part comes in? As part of the deal, I was given a limited amount of the cards to do with as I wish, so I'm offering them up to any TCC member that sends me a SASE with top-loader. Just send me a PM to let me know if you want one, and if you want it signed or not, and I'll reply with the address to send your SASE.

Supplies are limited, operators are standing by! biggrin.gif

You can check out Happy Jack here if you're interested in obtaining the set: http://www.happyjackcollectibles.com/servlet/StoreFront
2000 rushing yards
PM sent smile.gif
dd316
QUOTE(2000 rushing yards @ Sep 23 2008, 07:56 PM)
PM sent smile.gif

PM answered. biggrin.gif
jmagic87
pm sent
dd316
QUOTE(jmagic87 @ Sep 24 2008, 12:48 AM)
pm sent

Replied. smile.gif
road_runner_1964
PM sent.
dd316
QUOTE(road_runner_1964 @ Sep 24 2008, 01:23 PM)
PM sent.

Replied. smile.gif

Pretty good response so far, thanks for the interest! biggrin.gif
jleaseburg
Sending a PM
raymor77
PM Sent.
road_runner_1964
QUOTE(dd316 @ Sep 25 2008, 08:26 AM)
Replied. smile.gif
Pretty good response so far, thanks for the interest! biggrin.gif

Mine in the mail....thanks, Ted.

BTW...I included one for you too.... biggrin.gif
dd316
QUOTE(road_runner_1964 @ Sep 26 2008, 08:48 AM)
Mine in the mail....thanks, Ted.

BTW...I included one for you too.... biggrin.gif

blink.gif biggrin.gif
tj4eck
whats a SASE?
jaderock
QUOTE(tj4eck @ Sep 27 2008, 12:17 AM)
whats a SASE?

Self Addressed Stamped Envelope for the mailing of your card wink.gif

---

PM sent! BTW, of the 4 promos, your's look the best by a WIDE margin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dd316
QUOTE(jaderock @ Sep 27 2008, 04:24 AM)
BTW, of the 4 promos, your's look the best by a WIDE margin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smile.gif

I like the green one. Not sure who the artist is, but it's a cool style.
road_runner_1964
Thanks, Ted.

user posted image
patsfan52
im interested,like lady joker signed
moparcudaz
pm-sent
hope there are more left.
ty4orce
just a question for you are each sketch cards individually sketched or are they a print of your original sketch...just wondering ....if you sketch the same subject over and over......
DogFood11
Thanks for the card. Its very unique and a nice addition to my collection.

QUOTE(road_runner_1964 @ Oct 2 2008, 04:25 PM)
Thanks, Ted.

user posted image

dd316
QUOTE(ty4orce @ Oct 4 2008, 12:59 AM)
just a question for you are each sketch cards individually sketched or are they a print of your original sketch...just wondering ....if you sketch the same subject over and over......

They are prints of an original sketch.

I also wanted to thank road_runner_1964 (Bob) and athopesend (Ken), for both sending me something nice! I didn't ask for anything in return, but these two members went above and beyond and were kind enough to send some goodies my way! Bob sent me his Road Runner original sketch card he entered in the Art Contest, and Ken sent me a whole mess of non-sports cards, including Star Wars, Disney, and some Marvel sets!! smile.gif
ty4orce
DD316..........There is an art contest? I would like to know info on this sounds really cool......thanks
jaderock
Got mines today...thank you ...it's beautiful!!!!!
athopesend
I received one as well, awesome card
dd316
QUOTE(ty4orce @ Oct 6 2008, 05:33 PM)
DD316..........There is an art contest? I would like to know info on this sounds really cool......thanks

It's already passed, but it was in here (somewhere wink.gif): http://www.tradingcardcentral.com/forums/i...=156273&st=1500

Also, wanted to reiterate, please include your SASE (Self Addressed Stamped Envelope), as well as a toploader! smile.gif

Glad everyone's digging them so far, I'm sending a bunch more back out today.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.