Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Need TNA IMPACT promo cards from the Midway game
Collector Zone > Non-Sports Cards > Wrestling > Wrestling Marketplace
insanechicken
If anyone has the 5 TNA IMPACT cards found in the game from Midway, i'd like to either buy or trade for them.

Please either pm, email or leave a message here.

Thanks,
Dan
cbluem
If you wait a couple weeks, then go to Game Stop or something like that after there are some that have been traded in. Look inside the empty boxes and you are bound to find some.

(let the store know, they won't care. When an XBox 360 game comes out with free Live on it, I do this for the one month free cards and never pay for it. The manager at my local store doesn't care and actually said that it was brilliant.)
insanechicken
QUOTE(cbluem @ Sep 19 2008, 04:39 AM)
If you wait a couple weeks, then go to Game Stop or something like that after there are some that have been traded in. Look inside the empty boxes and you are bound to find some.
(let the store know, they won't care. When an XBox 360 game comes out with free Live on it, I do this for the one month free cards and never pay for it. The manager at my local store doesn't care and actually said that it was brilliant.)

Thanks for the info, but I live in the UK an we don't get the bonus cards in our games sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.