canocollector#1 receives:

Topps heritage Chrome Robinson Cano

Additional notes:

shipping in a white envelope with plastic case was agreed to be fine
canocollector#1
agree

Thanks
Swib25
Cano Collector, you need to update this transaction and send me my cards.

Why am I all of a sudden having bad luck with dead beat traders.
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to canocollector#1.
Swib25
I am still waiting to receive my cards.
Swib25
This is becoming outrageous. I have had excellent luck with transactions on this sight. Now, my last three transactions have taken forever, and I haven't received two of them yet. Where is this person!?
Swib25
STILL, no card from this guy.
Swib25
I don't understand it. This guy had a good trading record, now he hasn't been online for close to a month. I think something may have happened to him. I wonder if this guy is swimming with the fish, or has his sneakers hanging around a street light?
pavi39
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to canocollector#1.
Swib25
If you look at his Youtube video link, apparently this guy added three videos two weeks ago. Which means he isn't dead, or trapped in a car, or abducted. He simply hasn't sent his end of the trade.
Swib25
I just got a message from Canocollector.
I guess he has been going through some personal issues, but now has returned and asked me for my address so he could finish this transaction.
As long as he finishes his end of the deal, which I believe he will, I hold no bad feelings toward him, and wish him well.
canocollector#1
sorry for the wait. i had some issue's

i have received my end and i have sent out your end.

thanks

Swib25
I have received my end, please close this post.
Thank you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.