Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Check out this site
Collector Zone > Collector Corner > Hobby Talk
Hallsgator
Some of you may know Kevbo74. He made a site about the Arizona Fall League. He is doing profiles for all the top players and asked me to do one for J.P. We would both like more and more visitors, so check it out!

Thanks!

http://theaflpages.weebly.com/index.html
bigalexx
Very nice site! Well Done!
jtbrave18
cool
bigalexx
QUOTE(jtbrave18 @ Sep 14 2008, 03:18 PM)
cool

10 Bucks says you didn't even look at the site.
ffman
From the brief glance I took, it appears to be a very comprehensive and well-put-together site! Great job by Kevbo.
BoxBreaker44
Very cool I will be in Arizona for a few days with my father and the dealer allstarhero from ebay. To watch some baseball and score some game used junk.
Stlouisrams1600
QUOTE(bigalexx @ Sep 14 2008, 05:21 PM)
10 Bucks says you didn't even look at the site.

90% of his posts say "cool"
and awesome site!
Hallsgator
QUOTE(BoxBreaker44 @ Sep 14 2008, 06:26 PM)
Very cool I will be in Arizona for a few days with my father and the dealer allstarhero from ebay. To watch some baseball and score some game used junk.

Hook me up with some GU stuff of J.P. biggrin.gif

Thanks for the response guys, I know Kevbo appreciates it.
ffman
Kevbo needs to come back over here, at least every once and a while!

QUOTE(Hallsgator @ Sep 14 2008, 04:38 PM)

BoxBreaker44
QUOTE(Hallsgator @ Sep 14 2008, 02:38 PM)

Haha I will try Some players could care less about handing out there batting gloves,cracked bats or wristbands while others think your just gonna list em on ebay.
Kevbo74
wow, I haven't been here in so long it took 3 tries to guess my password.
I really do need to get in here more often.
(Hi Kooljazz, Snkpoct, Aceecards, Bob, if you're around)

If you're interested in the AFL and prospect baseball cards, my little site could be useful.
I had a pretty nice year in getting autographs and game used stuff last year, and I'll be giving a lot away once the season gets underway this year.
Not a lot there besides player profiles so far, but I got my season pass to all the games, so I'll be uploading photos, stories, and hopefully any analysis I write won't fall on deaf ears.

I can't wait, the AFL is my favorite time of the year.
ffman
QUOTE(Kevbo74 @ Sep 14 2008, 07:52 PM)
wow, I haven't been here in so long it took 3 tries to guess my password.
I really do need to get in here more often.
(Hi Kooljazz, Snkpoct, Aceecards, Bob, if you're around)

If you're interested in the AFL and prospect baseball cards, my little site could be useful.
I had a pretty nice year in getting autographs and game used stuff last year, and I'll be giving a lot away once the season gets underway this year.
Not a lot there besides player profiles so far, but I got my season pass to all the games, so I'll be uploading photos, stories, and hopefully any analysis I write won't fall on deaf ears.

I can't wait, the AFL is my favorite time of the year.

Nice to see you again!
BoxBreaker44
Hey Kevbo. SF Announced there roster spots that were TBA.

Here they are

The San Francisco Giants announced their participants in both the Arizona Fall League and the Hawaiian Winter Baseball League this afternoon. The Arizona Fall League is slated to begin Tuesday, October 7, while the Hawaiian League is scheduled to start Saturday, September 27.

Representing the Giants for the Arizona Fall League with the Scottsdale Scorpions are: Manager Shane Turner, right-handed pitchers Osiris Matos, Kelvin Pichardo and Kevin Pucetas, left-handed pitcher Alex Hinshaw, infielders Emmanuel Burriss and Ryan Rohlinger, and outfielder Ben Copeland.

Right-handed pitchers Waldis Joaquin and Steven Edlefsen, catcher Buster Posey and outfielder Roger Kieschnick will represent the Giants in the Hawaiian Winter League, playing for the Waikiki Beach Boys. In addition, Dustin Luepker, Connecticut’s Athletic Trainer, will join the Beach Boys’ staff.

Turner, the Giants’ Coordinator of Minor League Instruction, will manage the Scottsdale Scorpions of the Arizona Fall League, which will consist of players from the Boston, Houston, Los Angeles (AL), Pittsburgh and San Francisco organizations.
Kevbo74
I seen that San Francisco article. I'm just hesitant to update the news, because ever time I do, it changes. The Giants haven't changed their mind yet though, and I think I read that 2 days ago, so maybe I'm safe.
I'll wait a bit to shore up the rosters until Baltimore, (announced Brian Matusz) Boston and New York (Phil Hughes, Humberto Sanchez) fill theirs, and I still don't know who Milwaukee's seventh non-taxi guy is.

Like I said, it's not so great now, except for player profiles, but once the season starts, I'll be all over it.
BoxBreaker44
They change em up? Well iam hoping Denker gets in now that Burris got hurt.
Hallsgator
Now that the AFL is underway, this site is really active. Come and check it out every now and then. Even has a small forum to discuss the happenings in the AFL.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.