Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Miguel Cabrera PC FS/FT!
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
coltsfan23
So I'm thinking to unload most of my Miggy PC. Trading it off here, before Ebay gets it.

Miggy Cabrera PC
kemputer
Like that triple auto. What are you collecting?

PLMK and thanks.
coltsfan23
QUOTE(kemputer @ Sep 14 2008, 04:32 PM)
Like that triple auto. What are you collecting?

PLMK and thanks.

I prefer autos of the prospects in my sig, but I collect a variety. Got any higher end for the triple?
kemputer
QUOTE(coltsfan23 @ Sep 14 2008, 04:34 PM)
I prefer autos of the prospects in my sig, but I collect a variety. Got any higher end for the triple?

No autos of the guys in your sig. What is the bv on the triple?

PLMK and thanks.
coltsfan23
QUOTE(kemputer @ Sep 14 2008, 05:32 PM)
No autos of the guys in your sig. What is the bv on the triple?

PLMK and thanks.

I think 60. Any interest in buying?
kemputer
QUOTE(coltsfan23 @ Sep 14 2008, 05:35 PM)
I think 60. Any interest in buying?

Won't rule out buying but would much rather trade. Can you throw out some more names for me to check?

Thanks
coltsfan23
QUOTE(kemputer @ Sep 14 2008, 05:46 PM)
Won't rule out buying but would much rather trade. Can you throw out some more names for me to check?

Thanks

I really don't collect specific players, but let's see.. David Price, Freddie Freeman, Jason Heyward, Peyton Manning, Trent Edwards.
kemputer
QUOTE(coltsfan23 @ Sep 14 2008, 05:48 PM)
I really don't collect specific players, but let's see.. David Price, Freddie Freeman, Jason Heyward, Peyton Manning, Trent Edwards.

Don't have any of those either. Could you please take a second to look over my list a few threads down on this page? I could probably trade in your favor.

PLMK and thanks.
coltsfan23
QUOTE(kemputer @ Sep 14 2008, 06:02 PM)
Don't have any of those either. Could you please take a second to look over my list a few threads down on this page? I could probably trade in your favor.

PLMK and thanks.

Yeah, didn't see anything I can use from that list. PM me if you can buy. Thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.