Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: I should also add....
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
jcharles2
My family has finally had a run of luck with NPNs. In the past 3 weeks my oldest daughter received:
2005 Bowman Sterling Game Worn JSY Curt Schilling BS-CSU
My youngest daughter received two:
2005 Topps Heritage Miguel Cabrera "Home Run" 37/52 &
This one is bizarre!!: 2006 Topps First Row Basketball Official Topps Spokesman JAY-Z (president and ceo of def jam records) authentic celebrity-worn jeans. SSR-JZ numbered 001/200. My daughter, who is 4, was a bit confused and wondered where the basketball player was!
My son, unfortunately, has rolled snake-eyes on NPNs so far (as has his father, yours truly).
Anyone know if these are worth anything? Any BV info would be much appreciated. Although, because they're my kids' cards, they are keepers.
Thanks!
DiaperDandy
2005-06 Topps First Row Spokesmen SSRJZ Jay-Z JSY/200 $6.00 $15.00

There is not a listing for jeans...so they may have left it as jersey....
DiaperDandy
With your card being a #1, there is a premium there too....
northicehero99
Nice pickups.
aceecards
thats pretty phenomenal..

but the entries are one per household and could explain why your son hasnt won anything!!
jcharles2
QUOTE(aceecards @ Jun 21 2006, 07:43 AM)
thats pretty phenomenal..

but the entries are one per household and could explain why your son hasnt won anything!!

I take turns with the kids with the different products. So there will still be only one entry per household. Maybe there is gender discrimination with favoritism toward females!!! My boy is being repressed!!! laugh.gif
yankeesjetsfan
Pretty cool.

Mike
ffman
Nice!
finestkind
Nice family pickups. Hopefully your sons luck will change soon.
bufbillsstlcards
Your daughter is smarter than Topps to wonder where the Basketball player is. laugh.gif
acampione
nice stuff
snkpoct137
QUOTE(jcharles2 @ Jun 21 2006, 07:02 AM)
My family has finally had a run of luck with NPNs. In the past 3 weeks my oldest daughter received:
2005 Bowman Sterling Game Worn JSY Curt Schilling BS-CSU
My youngest daughter received two:
2005 Topps Heritage Miguel Cabrera "Home Run" 37/52 &
This one is bizarre!!: 2006 Topps First Row Basketball Official Topps Spokesman JAY-Z (president and ceo of def jam records) authentic celebrity-worn jeans. SSR-JZ  numbered 001/200. My daughter, who is 4, was a bit confused and wondered where the basketball player was!
My son, unfortunately, has rolled snake-eyes on NPNs so far (as has his father, yours truly).
Anyone know if these are worth anything? Any BV info would be much appreciated. Although, because they're my kids' cards, they are keepers.
Thanks!

now be honest... who keeps the cards? you or your daughter laugh.gif
jcharles2
QUOTE(snkpoct137 @ Jun 27 2006, 06:31 AM)
now be honest... who keeps the cards? you or your daughter  laugh.gif

Honestly, the kids get to keep the NPN cards and I've also given them others which they like because of eye appeal. My older daughter likes anything with the Dolphins and the younger one likes "the Tigers" (Bengals). Of course, I have them in screw downs if they are of any value so they won't be completely destroyed! My 8 y.o. daughter is smart about preserving things but my 4 y.o. daughter is not. And God help me if and when my 2 y.o. boy gets NPNs. He's like the Samsonite Gorilla in "Destructo-Mode." I'll have to get 3 inch thick plexiglass screw downs to save his cards and he'll be cannon-balling the things around the house.
DiaperDandy
Nice to see that you let them enjoy them....it is for enjoyment and fun...protecting the good ones is wise but if it makes them smile to gnaw on a screw tite, so be it smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.