Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Information for those who pulled an Iconic cuts
Collector Zone > Collector Corner > Hobby Talk
ty4orce
Called upper deck and supposedly this is how the Iconic cut redemption is going to work they are going to put each cut card in packs not knowing who is who and in the end attach a redemption code sticker on the pack so that is how they are going to decide who gets what not a bad method totally random ........me myself I can't wait to see who I get .....I have seen the list of cuts and there are a few I am hoping for........good luck to all who have pulled one.......
aceecards
I always get the least rare. sad.gif Im expecting Lucille ball

I believe UD's websites have quantity listed!
marcus42
looking for Bill Willis, Otto Graham, and Paul Brown cuts smile.gif

wish I would have pulled one wink.gif
ty4orce
Lucille Ball to me would be nice she was a great actress made me laugh many a times.......quantity would not matter to me just hope it would be someone that I like.......when I last checked the UD site it still had a lot unlisted of the ones I saw I was sort of hoping for the Shirley Temple would make a nice gift for my mom..........I will be sure to let everyone know who I get .......it is going to be the first cut that I pulled and would be nice to receive someone that I like.....
bodotdot
It's November 10th...I've yet to hear any news on the release of these cards. Has anyone received anything on the "Iconic Cuts" cards?
aceecards
laugh.gif

They just finished the Legendary Cuts Mystery cuts in the last two weeks and that released in July..

I wouldnt expect anything before XMAS!!
osufan2383
wow these things tkae a while for them to take care of. I still want to pull just one redemption card of it
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.