Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: WTTF: Matt Ryan,Peyton Manning
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
whatwild
Im looking for any and all of these guys...

If we are gonna talk trade for Manning sutff I can trade just about anything for ryan stuff..not so much anything I will trade rcs for rcs or my gus for rcs stuff like that... If I like two rcs that book 20 dollars dont come and say all you like is a 200 dollar card because U will never get it reasonable trades only and think would you trade autos for a base rc or a non numbered rc NO!! So put that in when you/we try to trade Thanks
hhorton513
CMB
whatwild
I need it
Horns2525
Interested in your Sammy Baugh Leaf Limited GU. CMB and LMK, thanks.
fastercards
im still working on a few for ya
whatwild
Stadium Club Auto
School Colors Rc
Presitige Rc
Topps Chrome Rc I have a bid on one Let me see if I can get it But Pm me smile.gif Trading Isnt Fun anymore sad.gif

Fastercards Im going to Pm you In a little bit on the trade we were Working on I had no Idea the Addai Was 80bv anyway TTY soon Hold up on the Ryan stuff for now exept lower end stuff rcs/jerseys/patches thanks
mtndew2321
nothing spectacular but I got a Manning Playoff Prestige RC and a Super Powers insert of Manning...check my bucket if interested. Thanks

Kevin

my bucket
jeffcayce
pm to you
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.