northicehero99 receives:

2008 Topps Chrome #58 Melky Cabrera

Ben Roethlisberger Threads insert

W Parker insert

dodgerfan073 receives:

1991 UD Game Breakers holofoil E Smith

2005 Elite Career Best Red CB48 T Aikman #/1000

Additional notes:

Thanks for the trade, cards will go out monday.
dodgerfan073
QUOTE(northicehero99 @ Sep 6 2008, 01:37 PM)
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

northicehero99 receives:

2008 Topps Chrome #58 Melky Cabrera
Ben Roethlisberger Threads insert
W Parker insert

dodgerfan073 receives:

1991 UD Game Breakers holofoil E Smith
2005 Elite Career Best Red CB48 T Aikman #/1000
Additional notes:

Thanks for the trade, cards will go out monday.

i agree
northicehero99
Received today well packaged, but someone at the post office decided to bend the package during shipment/delivery.

The Parker and Ben are creased, even the toploader is bent somewhat as well as Melky. Going to pull the Cabrera out later to see if salvageable for my set and can supply scans if needed.
dodgerfan073
QUOTE(northicehero99 @ Sep 11 2008, 02:53 PM)
Received today well packaged, but someone at the post office decided to bend the package during shipment/delivery.

The Parker and Ben are creased, even the toploader is bent somewhat as well as Melky.  Going to pull the Cabrera out later to see if salvageable for my set and can supply scans if needed.

Im sorry for that. If you want me to return the cards I will do that. Please let me know. Again sorry for a stupid postal people.
dodgerfan073
QUOTE(northicehero99 @ Sep 11 2008, 02:53 PM)

The Parker and Ben are creased, even the toploader is bent somewhat as well as Melky.  Going to pull the Cabrera out later to see if salvageable for my set and can supply scans if needed.

I got the cards yesterday. Thank you. Let me know what you want to do about the cards.
northicehero99
Pulled out the Cabrera and while the card is flat there is no noticeable damage to it.

Since that was the card I really needed and I feel the other member was really not responsible for what happened I am accepting this trade as completed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.