Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for new NPNs
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
wvufarley95
[attachmentid=1640]

I was wondering if anyone has the NPN info for 2006 Press Pass Signature Edition Football. Since an auto/jersey is guaranteed in every pack, this would be a great one for someone to share. If no one has the info, I may have to just buy a pack myself and post the info.
northicehero99
QUOTE(wvufarley95 @ Jun 18 2006, 08:49 PM)
[attachmentid=1640]

I was wondering if anyone has the NPN info for 2006 Press Pass Signature Edition Football.  Since an auto/jersey is guaranteed in every pack, this would be a great one for someone to share.  If no one has the info, I may have to just buy a pack myself and post the info.

I did not buy it but wouldn't the address be:

NPN 2006 Press Pass SE Football
9115 Harris Corners Parkway
Suite 200
Charlotte, NC 28269

Street address based on Press Pass Football and all other Press Pass products.
northicehero99
Also, just because the item is 1/1 in the packs does not mean that everyone who enters wins. Otherwise, they would not sell very many packs.
wvufarley95
QUOTE(northicehero99 @ Jun 18 2006, 09:58 PM)
Also, just because the item is 1/1 in the packs does not mean that everyone who enters wins.  Otherwise, they would not sell very many packs.

Guess I'll have to send one in and see what happens. If I get one, I'll post it up on here...

Thanks for the info.
northicehero99
Good Luck, either way, I hope you get something. Maildays are always nice.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.