sasports
Payment has already been recieved. will go out tommorrow
vslyke
Sweet. How is it being shipped?
sasports
bubble mailer top loaded! biggrin.gif

Please post up that you agree to the terms of the transaction! Thanks
vslyke
Sounds good. A penny sleeve would be amazing, but not a biggie. Thanks for the transaction!
sasports
just an update......due to some nasty sandstorms our mail hasnt run much in the last few days. My PO clerk said that mail went out this morning so you package is on its way! With Penny sleeve just for you! smile.gif
vslyke
QUOTE(sasports @ Sep 6 2008, 03:31 PM)
just an update......due to some nasty sandstorms our mail hasnt run much in the last few days.  My PO clerk said that mail went out this morning so you package is on its way!  With Penny sleeve just for you! smile.gif

Sweet. I look forward to my package arriving. How long does stuff usually take to get back to the States? A week or 2?

Awesome! Thanks for the penny sleve!
vslyke
Any idea when it went out?
sasports
we got mail on September 7th so it should have made it out then. I should take a week to maybe 2 weeks. But it is definatley on its way!
vslyke
OK. Thanks man! I can't wait for it.
vslyke
Got my card today. it was as described, and we can close this. Thanks for the deal man!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.