Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Tiger Woods auto for trade or sell
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Golf > Golf Trading
austinfromboston11
user posted image
aceecards
I think unless thats been authenticated by PSA or JSA you are not going to realize much for it.

I believe that Tiger only signs in red ink at golf tounraments so that it cuts down on forgeries!

You can double check that for it may be just hearsay!
austinfromboston11
these is 100% real
aceecards
OH??

OK then.. I suggest you pay the $30.00 or so to JSA and get it authenticated..

it would be worth your trouble as then you might realize $600-1000 for your Real Tiger auto!

Does anyone have the link to that article in tuff stuff or sports collectors monthly about Tiger carrying his own red marker around to sign when live at an event?
Ducks3087
Yup I read the same thing. Think it was in Tuffstuf
Knudson
I'm somewhat interested, even if it is a forge. Don't expect much of a trade out of me, though, as it's a damaged card. Check site below and see if there's anything you're interested in.
austinfromboston11
the card is not damged
Knudson
QUOTE(austinfromboston11 @ Sep 1 2008, 02:41 AM)
the card is not damged

I consider the blue ink marking (suspected forgery) to be damage, and intentional.
kcroyals24
i like it but wouldnt trade to horribly high cause its not authenticated
fastercards
I BELIEVE ITS A 50.50 % ITS REAL ID TRADE FOR IT, CMB

WHAT IS IT YOUR LOOKING FOR OUT OF IT BV OR CASH VALUE?
10alex10
QUOTE(austinfromboston11 @ Aug 31 2008, 03:21 PM)
these is 100% real

yeah, what steve said..
if your 100% sure its real
just pay they fee to get it authenticated..
it'll pay off big..
austinfromboston11
its $100 to get authenticated do you guys think I should get it authenticated or not and does any body now the bv of a authenticated woods card is
kcroyals24
not sure but i need it plmk
fastercards
the last pm you sent was blank

please lmk
avalanche
dude get it authenticated and graded an authenticated original graded woods auto would sell for so much!!!!!!ive seen autos sell for atleast 500 average imagine graded authenticated original i think it would be about 2000 or something
MVPujols
Yeah, you have got to get that thing authenticated if it is real.
aceecards
BELIEVE ME!

As i stated above.. It would be well worth your trouble to have that auto authenticated!

Put yourself in a prospective trading partners shoes.

What would you be willing to give for an unauthenticated item that if you acquire you will pay to get authenticated?

austinfromboston11
I still have it looking to trade it
patsfan52
like the dorsey and woods auto???
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.