Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Sale: 2corey0 to coltsfan27
Collector Zone > Sealed Deals > Completed Transactions
2corey0
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

2corey0 receives:

$10

coltsfan27 receives:

Charlie Daniels 08 Donruss Americana II Mat.
Matthew Lillard Scooby Doo 2 Piecework

Additional notes:

None Specified.
aceecards
This transaction has been updated to display as a sale.

When creating transactions, please take an extra moment to make sure you're setting the Transaction type radio button to the proper choice.
aceecards
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to coltsfan27.
coltsfan27
yes i agree to this trade will be sending money in a few minutes.
coltsfan27
payment sent via paypal please confirm receipt.
2corey0
payment received. Thanks.
coltsfan27
can i get an update on this transaction?
coltsfan27
i will be filing a paypal dispute on this if i dont get an update for this deal by tomorrow.
pavi39
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to 2corey0.
msuwendy
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to 2corey0.
msuwendy
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to coltsfan27.
coltsfan27
this transaction has failed do to the seller i sent money and filed a paypal dispute.
bob_TCC
bob_TCC
bob_TCC
This transaction has been re-opened so that both members can provide an update on the current status.

-Bob
2corey0
I mailed the cards not knowing that he filed a dispute with paypal.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(2corey0 @ Oct 5 2008, 06:50 PM)
I mailed the cards not knowing that he filed a dispute with paypal.

Do you know when the cards were mailed? Also, what's the status of the dispute as displayed in your PayPal account?

-Bob
2corey0
I didn't see the dispute on there. I sent the cards the same time as the others that everyone else is getting.
www.fpcards.com
Amazing how he sends to everyone else but me.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(www.fpcards.com @ Oct 6 2008, 09:56 PM)
Amazing how he sends to everyone else but me.

Please refrain from adding replies to transactions that do not involve you.

-Bob
bob_TCC
coltsfan27
bob i did not realize he decided to send his end i have received his cards and dropped the dispute.
this transaction is complete.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.