Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 08 Donruss Classics Blaster
Collector Zone > TCC Features > Product Reviews
Rookie Collector
08 Donruss Classics Blaster
Snagged a couple of these...all base cards with the exception of a Jonathon Stewart Team Colors...was not pleased.
jmarino76
thats what you get for blasters
its rare to even find a cheap game used of a no name player in blasters
chopinalex
yikes i would be upset also!
sasports
sorry to hear that man
bballrocksyo
blasters are not that bad, you just need to know the good blasters to get such as:

Topps Chrome....the king of all blasters!!
Playoff Absolute Memorialbillia
UD Artifacts

Topps Chrome is clearly the best for blasters considering it is basically the same odds as hobby for refractors and rookies....and i have seen alot( compared to others probably 1 in 5 blasters) of autos get pulled from topps chrome blasters as well.

bballrocksyo
ok 1 in 5 is a little stretch probably 1 in 7
ac5595bb
ouch maybe stick w/ the ones that guarantee an auto/gu
xebulba
QUOTE(bballrocksyo @ Sep 2 2008, 02:31 PM)
blasters are not that bad, you just need to know the good blasters to get such as:

Topps Chrome....the king of all blasters!!
Playoff Absolute Memorialbillia
UD Artifacts

Topps Chrome is clearly the best for blasters considering it is basically the same odds as hobby for refractors and rookies....and i have seen alot( compared to others probably 1 in 5 blasters) of autos get pulled from topps chrome blasters as well.

here here bball, I pulled a couple autos and tons of refractors from my chrome blasters. more return on the buck there.

come to think of it, lots of autos pulled from retail chrome last year.
bballrocksyo
yup chrome was beastly
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.