Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Looking For Thigpen, Clowney, Kolb, O'Sullivan!
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
contenders04
lmk what you have
miles.ngo
QUOTE(contenders04 @ Aug 24 2008, 07:52 PM)
lmk what you have

Heh, I don't know how this is going to work..but I have a Kolb SPA; I was interested in your O'Sullivan Contenders auto and the Michael Turner Contenders. Let me know.
contenders04
QUOTE(miles.ngo @ Aug 24 2008, 11:28 PM)
Heh, I don't know how this is going to work..but I have a Kolb SPA; I was interested in your O'Sullivan Contenders auto and the Michael Turner Contenders. Let me know.

o'sullivan NFT...what does the kolb sell for? also the gore spa?
cardinal
I have a Curtis Thigpen just minors rookie auto. I really really need that deangelo williams auto jersey. check my photobucket for the other stuff too.
miles.ngo
QUOTE(contenders04 @ Aug 24 2008, 08:30 PM)
o'sullivan NFT...what does the kolb sell for? also the gore spa?

Should be around 60-75, depending on the day. The Gore's pending atm, unless you want to come up with a ridiculous offer for it, heh.
contenders04
QUOTE(miles.ngo @ Aug 24 2008, 11:32 PM)
Should be around 60-75, depending on the day. The Gore's pending atm, unless you want to come up with a ridiculous offer for it, heh.

would you be interested in buying?
contenders04
QUOTE(cardinal @ Aug 24 2008, 11:31 PM)
I have a Curtis Thigpen just minors rookie auto. I really really need that deangelo williams auto jersey. check my photobucket for the other stuff too.

Tyler Thigpen........I can sell you the D Will.
hodee5
Have these 2......always looking for Colts!
user posted image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.