griffey/dunn #40/50

Additional notes:

ship monday
jtbrave18
i agree to ship monday
jtbrave18
shipped
pavi39
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to kg21.
kg21
shipped a while ago
jtbrave18
still have not recived my end of the trade its been 9 days since we made the trade and i shipped the monday of that week and he just now shipped my end and in the messages he says that he has recived his end
jtbrave18
all i got to say is my end better be here this week
jtbrave18
the mail just came and it was not to be found i have not recived my end whats takeing so long
jtbrave18
we made a trade over 12 days ago i shipped my cards out the day after the trade was made and he has said that he has shipped mine but they have not came so could some one help here he want message me back and he is online alot i have sent many pm's will it says hes online so i dont no what to do
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to kg21.
jtbrave18
finally recived my end of the trade
jtbrave18
this trade is complete
finestkind
finestkind
kg21 needs to post that he received. Thanks
kg21
recieved thanks
jtbrave18
ok know it is complete
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.