Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone have Darrelle Revis or Bob Sanders for me??
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
Primetime025
lmk what you have, thanks!! smile.gif

will look at buckets even if you dont have revis or sanders!!!
aceecards
I got a reves 1/1 press plate from donruss black box??
Primetime025
QUOTE(aceecards @ Aug 20 2008, 12:04 PM)
I got a reves 1/1 press plate from donruss black box??

hey yeah i would love to get that, do you have a scan? also liked your revis nat. treasures auto lmk thanks
jaydoublez
CMB PLEASE
Scruffmcgruff24
i like your ray rice and baron davis autos if they're for trade. i've got a couple revis autos in my bucket
Primetime025
QUOTE(jaydoublez @ Aug 20 2008, 02:39 PM)
CMB PLEASE

like these
DeSean Jackson Press Pass Auto
Bob Sanders SPA By The Letter Auto
Primetime025
QUOTE(Scruffmcgruff24 @ Aug 20 2008, 02:48 PM)
i like your ray rice and baron davis autos if they're for trade. i've got a couple revis autos in my bucket

sorry the baron is nft, could trade the rice though like these,Darrelle Revis /199 , and Deion Sanders /50 HTG
aceecards
pM REPLIED TO
Primetime025
ok thanks!
jer123pat123

can use the 07 classic mcgahee sunday best have a 07 press pass darrell revis cmb hope we can work something out
Primetime025
QUOTE(jer123pat123 @ Aug 23 2008, 02:53 PM)
can use the 07 classic mcgahee sunday best have a 07 press pass darrell revis cmb hope we can work something out

ok like these
hester gu
could maybe use another revis press pass auto
lmk thanks
jer123pat123

would the revis press pass auto for the mcgahee work for you
Primetime025
QUOTE(jer123pat123 @ Aug 24 2008, 10:25 AM)
would the revis press pass auto for the mcgahee work for you

yeah...that would probably work for me, i see your a bills fan do you need this
http://s170.photobucket.com/albums/u278/Bo...current=036.jpg
NEPatriotsFan
i actually have a RC of his dont think its worth much do u have anything from my WL? lmk thanks
Primetime025
hey sorry i dont think i have any of your wants , do you collect a certin player?
NEPatriotsFan
QUOTE(Primetime025 @ Aug 27 2008, 08:17 PM)
hey sorry i dont think i have any of your wants , do you collect a certin player?

anything patriots? maybe brady or moss? welker? maroney? how about john lynch stuff?
Primetime025
hey man sorry i dont think i have any of those guys....thanks though
bolts21
hey man i checked your semi pc and i liked those 2 LT gu. plmk if you see anything for them. i also have a Steve Slaton Stadium Club gu and a Chris Johnson Stadium Club gu unscanned. and do you have any runningback royalty refractors?
Primetime025
QUOTE(bolts21 @ Aug 29 2008, 10:49 PM)
hey man i checked your semi pc and i liked those 2 LT gu. plmk if you see anything for them. i also have a Steve Slaton Stadium Club gu and a Chris Johnson Stadium Club gu unscanned. and do you have any runningback royalty refractors?

if you like the century stars 2 color sorry that is not for trade, and sorry no runningback royalty refractors, lmk what lt's you liked , thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.