Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: need some 08 ed reed help!!!
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
rickysigai
man seens like he`s in every product this year!!!! Me and my wife our expecting our first kid so I don`t have $ to buy boxes. So if you guys have anything base,inserts,ect........ plmk
elite- done
topps- need #315 gold
spx -let me know on the gu`s i have most
threads- all- base- gold #ed 50- silver #ed 100 [ have #ed 250]
stadium club- I HAVE GU #ED 1399,#ED 50 PHOTO PROOF AND FIRST DAY ISSUE- NEED THE REST
topps chrome- need ref 120,bronze ref and encased ref
upperdeck- have starquest black,green,blue,red,gold- need the rest
and what ever else- before the 08 stuff hit I had 93% of every card made so if you have any 08 stuff or anything ed reed you think I would need plmk. You can see my whole reed collection in my bucket I have every card scanned. I know these aren`t uge trades but I will buy or trade and make it worth you while. If just base or low end inserts you can plain white envolope them as long as its in a top loaders. ANY HELP IS AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS GUYS!!!!!!!!
rickysigai
QUOTE(rickysigai @ Aug 17 2008, 07:14 PM)
man seens like he`s in every product this year!!!! Me and my wife our expecting our first kid so I don`t have $ to buy boxes. So if you guys have anything base,inserts,ect........ plmk
elite- done
topps- need #315 base- #315 gold
spx -need all base- 4 different gu spx-afc-3 footballs- 3 team logos
threads- all- base- gold #ed 50- silver #ed 100
stadium club- I HAVE GU #ED 1399,#ED 50 PHOTO PROOF AND FIRST DAY ISSUE- NEED THE REST AND NEED BASE
upperdeck- have starquest black,green,blue- need the rest and base
and what ever else- before the 08 stuff hit I had 93% of every card made so if you have any 08 stuff or anything ed reed you think I would need plmk. You can see my whole reed collection in my bucket I have every card scanned. I know these aren`t uge trades but I will buy or trade and make it worth you while. If just base or low end inserts you can plain white envolope them as long as its in a top loaders. ANY HELP IS AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS GUYS!!!!!!!!

coltsfan27
i just have the starquest base and the base ud
rickysigai
help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rickysigai
any 1 really need topps chrome help
rickysigai
SOME 1- ANY 1
jmarino76
i have ed reed 08 topps chrome #150, with pro bowl logo

and i have this
04 topps total ed reed/gary baxter #233

i would trade for patriots base
rickysigai
getting a little help here !!!!!!!!!
rickysigai
any1 else???????
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.