Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 08 NBA Exquisite
Collector Zone > TCC Features > Product Reviews
jwman92
Has anybody broken any of this yet?

What are your opinions on the product.

Let's discuss!
skatalite
I know a lot of people who have busted it.

Lots of one-color patches on the rookie cards. Strike number one.

On average, two base per pack, of a $500 pack of cards. Strike number two.

"Case hits" seem to be draft auto redemptions. Redemptions. Strike number three.

Booooo.
msuwendy
Like most high-end products, it's high-risk high-reward....though from most of the breaks I've seen, I'd expect the price to drop a little more.

Like Richard pointed out, I really dislike the 2 base cards in a 5-card product that costs more than $500.

Also, IMO, the RCs from basketball Exquisite have the poorest design when compared to those from Exquisite Football and The Cup. The patches are really small and I've seen too many 1-color variations.

On another note, Bibby has tons of cards on the checklist and that'll keep me busy for awhile biggrin.gif
It's also the first time he has a Limited Logos card....I love the design because of the oversized patches smile.gif
Beavers98
QUOTE(skatalite @ Aug 16 2008, 01:32 PM)
I know a lot of people who have busted it.

Lots of one-color patches on the rookie cards. Strike number one.

On average, two base per pack, of a $500 pack of cards. Strike number two.

"Case hits" seem to be draft auto redemptions. Redemptions. Strike number three.

Booooo.

Yeah probably not worth the risk at that price unless you have money to burn!!
accdadeal
I got a case and a box and was not pleased at all. Maybe lost $1000 on the whole deal.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.