Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Sale: bostonbruinsandceltics to joey244
Collector Zone > Sealed Deals > Completed Transactions
bostonbruinsandceltics
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

bostonbruinsandceltics receives:

$13.99 paypal

joey244 receives:

Prince Fielder 2007 UD Artifacts jersey #085/199 (some weird stitching COOL PIECE)

David Ortiz 2007 Sweet Spot sweet stitches jersey (nice red jersey piece!!)

Manny Ramirez 2007 UD Elements Essential elements dual jersey

Manny Ramirez 2004 Playoff Absolute jersey/bat #192/250

Manny Ramirez 2007 Bowman Heritage pieces of greatness jersey (sweet red jersey!!)

Additional notes:

None Specified.
joey244
I agree, thanks.
bostonbruinsandceltics
please lmk when you send paypal, if you send by the end of the night this will go out tommorow, if not it will go out Monday
bostonbruinsandceltics
I have not received paypal yet, please let me know when you are going to send it so i can ship these cards!!
bostonbruinsandceltics
When are you sending paypal? I wanted to get these out tommorrow, it is the only post office trip i will be able to make all week!! Thanks
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to joey244.
joey244
Tom sorry about the late payment I have been moving all weekend and comcast has been going out for the last few days and my internet connection has been all screwed up, sorry for the inconvienience.
joey244
payment sent, thank you and again sorry for the late payment.
bostonbruinsandceltics
no problem, just wanted to be able to get this out in the morning thats all!! Well thanks!!
bostonbruinsandceltics
shipped, DC # 03073330000144658654
bostonbruinsandceltics
item is at satus returned to sender on DC page, send $2 paypal and i will ship to the new adress u pmed me once i receive the cards back
bostonbruinsandceltics
i have not received back yet
bostonbruinsandceltics
Received back today, please send me the new adress and the $2 to reship to your new adress.
bostonbruinsandceltics
you need to get back to me with the adress info and the $2 paypal, these have been sitting here for a while now
joey244
Sorry Tom, have been very busy last few days, payment has been sent to cover the shipping, I will pm you my new address, thanks.
bostonbruinsandceltics
shipped to new adress
bostonbruinsandceltics
please post when you receive this
joey244
Have not received yet, will post when I do, thanks.
joey244
Cards received, thank you.
bostonbruinsandceltics
joey received yesterday, why hasn't this been closed?
joey244
Transaction completed
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.