Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 95 Montana insert for trade bv $30
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
NEPatriotsFan
I have the following for trade...looking for hits to my wantlist thanks

1995 Excaliber 22K #4 Joe Montana ($30)
fredbbq
QUOTE(NEPatriotsFan @ Aug 14 2008, 08:55 AM)
I have the following for trade...looking for hits to my wantlist thanks

1995 Excaliber 22K #4 Joe Montana ($30)

user posted image

this for the montana?

NEPatriotsFan
QUOTE(fredbbq @ Aug 14 2008, 09:22 AM)
user posted image

this for the montana?

nice card do u have a bv on it?
fredbbq
QUOTE(NEPatriotsFan @ Aug 14 2008, 09:31 AM)
nice card do u have a bv on it?

I believe it lists somewhere between $15-$20
NEPatriotsFan
QUOTE(fredbbq @ Aug 14 2008, 09:34 AM)
I believe it lists somewhere between $15-$20

I dont mind giving a premium when trading for a GU or auto, especially for a patriots card I dont have, but any chance you may have anything at all from my set wantlist, even a couple commons? lmk thanks
fredbbq
QUOTE(NEPatriotsFan @ Aug 14 2008, 09:52 AM)
I dont mind giving a premium when trading for a GU or auto, especially for a patriots card I dont have, but any chance you may have anything at all from my set wantlist, even a couple commons? lmk thanks

Actually I do. I have #6 pacific impressions triple jersey Weinke/Tuiasosopo/Brees.... But what do you have to add to get that?
NEPatriotsFan
QUOTE(fredbbq @ Aug 14 2008, 09:57 AM)
Actually I do. I have #6 pacific impressions triple jersey Weinke/Tuiasosopo/Brees.... But what do you have to add to get that?

according to the becketts mag i recd yesterday the impressions is $25...i could do the montana straight up for it? or would you want more? the seymour is nice, but my set wants are my first priority lmk
fredbbq
QUOTE(NEPatriotsFan @ Aug 14 2008, 10:24 AM)
according to the becketts mag i recd yesterday the impressions is $25...i could do the montana straight up for it? or would you want more? the seymour is nice, but my set wants are my first priority lmk

If trading the impressions, i would like another GU or Auto in return
NEPatriotsFan
QUOTE(fredbbq @ Aug 14 2008, 10:28 AM)
If trading the impressions, i would like another GU or Auto in return

i know I dont have much for GU and autos but did you see anything of remote interest? lmk thanks
fredbbq
QUOTE(NEPatriotsFan @ Aug 14 2008, 10:29 AM)
i know I dont have much for GU and autos but did you see anything of remote interest? lmk thanks

the o7 jersey auto brandon williams and alex smith o7 exclusive ticket(if its the qb and not the te) are somewhat interesting. And the carr/marino dual jersey is also of interest..

do you have any scans?
NEPatriotsFan
QUOTE(fredbbq @ Aug 14 2008, 10:59 AM)
the o7 jersey auto brandon williams and alex smith o7 exclusive ticket(if its the qb and not the te) are somewhat interesting.  And the carr/marino dual jersey  is also of interest..

do you have any scans?

the smith is gone, still have the williams auto...sorry no scans at the moment have a new laserjet still trying to figure out how to use it....would prefer not to trade down on an $80 card...i just looked at my becketts couldnt find a bv on the williams auto...do u have any idea of a bv? maybe we can do something with that lmk
fredbbq
QUOTE(NEPatriotsFan @ Aug 14 2008, 11:14 AM)
the smith is gone, still have the williams auto...sorry no scans at the moment have a new laserjet still trying to figure out how to use it....would prefer not to trade down on an $80 card...i just looked at my becketts couldnt find a bv on the williams auto...do u have any idea of a bv? maybe we can do something with that lmk

i have no idea the bv on the williams
NEPatriotsFan
QUOTE(fredbbq @ Aug 14 2008, 11:40 AM)
i have no idea the bv on the williams

i just checked becketts, and they dont even have a price yet for the paradigm stuff...but let me throw an offer to you...im thinking the williams is 20-25...how about the williams RC auto and the montana insert for the impressions triple and seymour GU...its in your favor lmk
NEPatriotsFan
anyone else interested?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.