Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Anybody collect Retrospectrum Patches?
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
acidlittle
I'm thinking about parting with my collection of these cards, and was just seeing if there is any interest? There are pictures of them in my photobucket under personal collection if your interested, shoot me a pm!
metsfan2427
I LIKe this one and a couple others lmk if you see any thing
user posted image
wrightfan4
interested in the delgado swatch and the beckett pm me about it cmb if interested maybe interested in the alou
redskins169
like the abreau
sgmco
Adrain Gonzalez Retro
acidlittle
Do you guys have any Piazza GU/auto's or George Brett GU/auto's? I'm really looking to get some of those ore the yankee stadium legacy jersey cards. If you are interested in purchasing pm me what and how much you'd pay for it! Thanks
Swib25
I would swap my Aaron Boone retro patch for your Jacque Jones patch
wrightfan4
anything in my bucket for those patches i stated above?
acidlittle
Metsfan that Soriano card is BUSTING out of the hole on it the patch is sooo thick!

No thanks on the boone offer, I think i'm going to stop collecting the patches as they are more expensive then I want to pay and I want to focus on the YSL Jersey sets....

Wrightfan I didn't see anything that popped out at me sorry

if you want to make offers this is all and only what I'm looking for:

1975 Topps cards in NM condition
2008 spectrum rookie autographs (I have a few)
2008 Yankee Stadium Legacy Jersey/Memorabilia cards (I have 16 of em)
ANY Mike Piazza/George Brett GU/AU or NICE looking inserts!!!

Thanks guys!
wrightfan4
ok well i've got more incoming cards so i'll let you know when my bucket is updated
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.