Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: New updated bucket........
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
TeamKansas
Title says it all .......... Lots of new additions added with a few yet to come. Please keep in mind if I am to trade PC items I would appreciate PC items in return.

Thanks
miles.ngo
QUOTE(TeamKansas @ Aug 13 2008, 07:37 PM)
Title says it all .......... Lots of new additions added with a few yet to come.  Please keep in mind if I am to trade PC items I would appreciate PC items in return.

Thanks

I saw a few things I liked, feel free to sift though my stuff! Would AIM be a better way of contacting you?
TeamKansas
Yea AIM would be fine
10alex10
hey man. check my bucket..
have an incoming trent edwards NT auto #/34
everything else is in my bucket
über
Like the Manning RC, maybe Leinart Ultimate Auto.

Do you still need my Terrell David UDA Auto Super Bowl Football /100? CMB for other possible wants.
TeamKansas
10alex10 - I like the Edwards and Welker. LMK
Dauizdabest
hey man do you have any interest in this?
i can use alot from you.
im trading it at 175 SV because thats what i was offered for it.

lmk
user posted imageuser posted image
10alex10
i sent ya a pm
TeamKansas
Dauizdabest - sounds like quite a bit but it would depend on what you want from me too. LMK
Dauizdabest
QUOTE(TeamKansas @ Aug 13 2008, 11:50 PM)
Dauizdabest - sounds like quite a bit but it would depend on what you want from me too.  LMK

Dwayne Bowe SPX /199 AU/JSY - 30$
Reggie Wayne Auto(Miami Uni)- 25$
Addai Classics Auto- 55$
Colston Contenders- 40$
Antrel Rolle Topps Premiere AU- 15$

165$ SV

those are the true SV's And 3 Cards That Sell For 30 Or Less Then A 55 And 40$ Card For A 175$ Card Is A Good Deal. I Just Needed To trade It instead Of Sell because I need Bait smile.gif
lmk
TeamKansas
I think I'll have to pass .... Nice offer but its a lil too steep for me.
27EddieGeorge
please cmb for either of those:

#1 priority:
leinart ultimate auto
bush topps r.premiere auto
maroney topps r.premiere auto
deangelo williams topps r.premiere auto

antrel rolle topps r.premiere auto
colston contenders
bush pp silver auto
bush sage hit /50

if you find something - would like to make a deal for at least one of those cards, if you see more in my bucket, that you like,would also like to deal for 3-4 of those.

thanks!
TeamKansas
27EddieGeorge - First off ..... Nice *#(&#$) Favre Auto!!! Heres what I like Burress Contenders, CJ Contenders, Boldin Contenders, TO Buyback, Parrish TRP, Simms/Peterson Auto, Leinart SPa and the Elway Cutler Auto. Also, the Leinart is pretty much gone as I just accepted a trade offer on it a few minutes ago. LMK
27EddieGeorge
QUOTE(TeamKansas @ Aug 15 2008, 01:01 AM)
27EddieGeorge - First off ..... Nice *#(&#$) Favre Auto!!!  Heres what I like Burress Contenders, CJ Contenders, Boldin Contenders, TO Buyback, Parrish TRP, Simms/Peterson Auto, Leinart SPa and the Elway Cutler Auto.  Also, the Leinart is pretty much gone as I just accepted a trade offer on it a few minutes ago.  LMK

Thanks biggrin.gif

Alright, what can I get for the Parrish TRP, Burress Contenders and Chad Johnson Contenders?
My priorities are the Topps Rookie Premiere Autos, please lmk,thanks
TeamKansas
Whats the BV on all the cards I listed ???
kamikid
I NEED THIS LMK
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a7/TeamKa...l/Scan10020.jpg
TeamKansas
Whats the Manning auto worth??
TeamKansas
Up for replies...........
TeamKansas
Probably around $100 on the Kelly. I believe the Brady books at $60 or $80 and No BV on the Sayers but I gave $150 trade for it.
gotbrady12
well check these scans and lmk what you like user posted image

also have these :
Reggie wayne 07 lcm auto /5
earl campell 7 piece gu paradign auto /99

lmk
TeamKansas
Whats BV on the Roger, Tony, Palmer and Ryan??? I also liked your Favre patch. LMK
gotbrady12
Roger - 100 bv
Tony - 150 bv - its #Ed to 9
Ryan - 100 sv so 200 bv - its 2/100 - his pro # ... his college # sold for 110$ dlvd !!!
Palmer - 80 bv

and farve got traded !!
adam1bancroft
Interested in:

Carlos Rogers SPX Jersey Auto Winning Materials
Damien Nash Contenders Auto
Whitehurst Jersey /10

LMK

Adam
TeamKansas
What would you need for these 2?? Martin Rucker Elite Auto #/100, Aundre Allison Elite Auto #/24
TeamKansas
gotbrady12 - Sorry but I traded the Sayers lastnight to a local guy.... LMK if your still interested in the other 2. THanks
gotbrady12
not the kelly but the brady yeah ! also liked this :

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a7/TeamKa...l/Scan10092.jpg
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a7/TeamKa...l/Scan10027.jpg
TeamKansas
The first link you posted actually has 2 links in it ........ Addai Auto and the Redd Auto Jrsy. The Wade is $150, Redd No BV $100-120 and the Addai is $120. Please double check these BVs. Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.