Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: My New Baby
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
FBboxbreaker
This card is incoming it has a BV of $120 figured i would post it now to see if there was any interest in it..will only trade for another barry card!
user posted image
über
I can't believe you'd trade your "baby!"
10alex10
sweet pacth!
i bet that rookie graded
would look good with it biggrin.gif
cowboys22
There is one thing that would make that an awesome card...if it was of Emmitt Smith JK...Nice card!
coltsfan27
did you win the sanders 75th patch auto it was kinda steep but a really nice patch.
FBboxbreaker
QUOTE(coltsfan27 @ Aug 14 2008, 12:09 AM)
did you win the sanders 75th patch auto it was kinda steep but a really nice patch.

no i actually passed on it! seemed to scketchy for me! I have been scammed before so since i have been really particular with what i buy! If i could have confirmed it was real i certainley would have had my nose in there bidding though!
Eliptic
Gorgeous! Really like the design of the card.
Eliptic
I dont blame you on passing Jon. Not worth getting burned on.
FBboxbreaker
QUOTE(Eliptic @ Aug 14 2008, 12:13 AM)
I dont blame you on passing Jon. Not worth getting burned on.

no that would have been an expensive burn..I was actually thinking today, i wonder what these guys that switch real with fake do with the real swatches? maybe they frame them or something????? I actually was overhearing a conversation at my hobby shop that the abe lincoln hair(DNA) that just sold was actually shorter than when it was inserted in the card...not sure if it is true or not but if it is that guy got $12000 and still has abes hair!lmao!
FBboxbreaker
QUOTE(Eliptic @ Aug 14 2008, 12:12 AM)
Gorgeous! Really like the design of the card.

The Design is what sold me on this one...I was gonna bid til i won it so i put high bid $1000.....good thing i was the only one that knew that!lol! Got it for $41
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.