Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: anyone trading/buying
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
NYMets475
looking to trade/sell cmb and lmk what you need i will check buckets/trade sites
wrightfan4
im interested in some of your david wright lot really just the masterpiece card and the bowman chrome card lmk what you think
NYMets475
actully pc but i will look at your bucket and let you know
wrightfan4
well all my bucket is is just gu or auto or 1/1 but i have base and inserts and all that good stuff
NYMets475
then not really wanting to trade them there pc
wrightfan4
alrighty
NYMets475
well do you have any
reyes
millledge
cueto or
maybin for trade
wrightfan4
yea i've got base of all of them a maybin co-signers base and the rest just average just like the wright cards lol nothing epic i do have a reyes jersey outa 99 but not ft sorry
NYMets475
i will think about trading them not sure
wrightfan4
ok no rush i've also got alot of mets and more incoming i might have a lot of 20 mets cards incoming soon so we can talk later
NYMets475
okay lmk when the cards come in
NYMets475
anyone else trading
patsfan52
need the dice-k wbc???
NYMets475
already traded it sorry
dabears67
QUOTE(NYMets475 @ Aug 12 2008, 10:05 PM)
looking to trade/sell cmb and lmk what you need i will check buckets/trade sites

i am interested in the 08 red hot rookie redemption card and the USA patches/autos

Please send me a wantlist (i dont have a bucket, so I have to look thru my collection) or you can go to Sports Card Forum and check "my inventory"
NYMets475
dabears-
other trade bait or
jose reyes
lastings milledge
david wright
johnny cueto
josh hamilton
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.