Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Few Questions...
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > OpenChecklist > Feedback and Suggestions
mjda
Firstly, how do I verify my TCC account with my OpenChecklist account? In my OpenChecklist profile it shows mjda (unverified).

Also, how long should I expect to wait for an answer on my submitted feedback? It's been over 3 days now and I still haven't gotten anything. The submission still shows as "new", however.
mjda
So does this mean OpenChecklist is being scrapped?
northicehero99
QUOTE(mjda @ Aug 15 2008, 03:31 PM)
So does this mean OpenChecklist is being scrapped?

Bob should be able to answer your questions on this topic. As far as I know OpenChecklist is an ongoing project, that is being worked on.
nerk01
I'm happy to report that you should get a PM in the next 48 hours on TCC with the information you need to verify your account.

I've been able to convince Bob that more delegation was needed and I'll be working with him to get the access required to get more done on Openchecklist.

I'd like to think it's been moving along in low gear and we're working on installing the transmission now so progress can eventually get into overdrive.
mjda
QUOTE(nerk01 @ Aug 20 2008, 03:05 PM)
I'm happy to report that you should get a PM in the next 48 hours on TCC with the information you need to verify your account.

I've been able to convince Bob that more delegation was needed and I'll be working with him to get the access required to get more done on Openchecklist.

I'd like to think it's been moving along in low gear and we're working on installing the transmission now so progress can eventually get into overdrive.

Thanks for the reply nerk. I'll be looking forward to seeing that site improve. It's a pretty cool concept if it can get the input it needs to continue on.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.