Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: looking for chad greenway
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
nuhuskers
If you have any chad greenway items let me know. Check the below links for items available for trade.
Thanks
nuhuskers
QUOTE(nuhuskers @ Aug 12 2008, 04:01 PM)
If you have any chad greenway items let me know.  Check the below links for items available for trade.
Thanks

Noone has any chad greenway cards sitting around collecting dust?
IowaCubs1
i have a topps DPP patch card with part of the senior bowl logo on it....troygoesdeep has a bowman chrome printing plate auto 1/1...
i like the eric crouch press pass auto, tim dwight auto, kahlil hill auto.... plmk
nuhuskers
QUOTE(IowaCubs1 @ Aug 13 2008, 07:04 AM)
i have a topps DPP patch card with part of the senior bowl logo on it....troygoesdeep has a bowman chrome printing plate auto 1/1...
i like the eric crouch press pass auto, tim dwight auto, kahlil hill auto.... plmk

Being at work I don't recall off hand the values on the crouch and hill autos. I think in the $10-$15 range. I know the dwight last booked at $20. What is the value on the greenway dpp? Let me know.
Thanks
nuhuskers
no one has any chad greenway cards?
hinkster

Believe I have Greenway's bowman chrome rc auto, as well as a Griffey UD rc BGS 8.5...can't look at buckets here at work, but will check out your list tonight at home...
nuhuskers
QUOTE(hinkster @ Aug 14 2008, 12:13 PM)
Believe I have Greenway's bowman chrome rc auto, as well as a Griffey UD rc BGS 8.5...can't look at buckets here at work, but will check out your list tonight at home...

I can definately use both of these. check the links below when you have time.
Thanks
hinkster
QUOTE(nuhuskers @ Aug 14 2008, 09:32 PM)
I can definately use both of these.  check the links below when you have time.
Thanks

didnt see anything, sorry
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.