Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: WTTF: Braylon Edwards
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
Eliptic
RC's, Parallels, GU'd, Autos, and some base. LMK what ya got! Thanks for stopping in.

-Tyler smile.gif
Eliptic
Nobody has any Braylon for me?
Eliptic
Giving this another shot....
WestCoastSkinsFan
Hey man, any chance I could work up a lot for you on the VY auto? I do have that Braylon LCM, for one, though I know that I'd need a bunch more. Don't know what else you might like though.
Eliptic
Sam- if you want to put something together and PM it to me, I can check it out when I get home from work tonight. Im not really looking for a 10 for 1 though.
WestCoastSkinsFan
Oh, I understand the whole 10 to 1 thing. I'm going to keep the cards as quality as possible. Do you know the BV on the VY though, so I know what to aim past?
Eliptic
QUOTE(WestCoastSkinsFan @ Aug 17 2008, 11:30 AM)
Oh, I understand the whole 10 to 1 thing. I'm going to keep the cards as quality as possible. Do you know the BV on the VY though, so I know what to aim past?

It books 250
drocksthaparty
I have a few braylon rookies, and inserts #ed let me know what you have in current bills

Damond
Eliptic
QUOTE(drocksthaparty @ Aug 17 2008, 06:19 PM)
I have a few braylon rookies, and inserts #ed let me know what you have in current bills

Damond

Everythings in my bucket, and unfortunately, not much Bills.
Stlouisrams1600
i have a sundays best insert of braylon/1000 lmk
nflsam79
hey bud i have a edwards/to/marshall/colston quad gu in my tradelist looking for chiefs 08 rookies or any top 08 rookie or can sell lmk
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.