He will send first with DC
babybraves05
agree
ensbergcollector
trade agreed to
babybraves05
Received!
aceecards
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to ensbergcollector.
ensbergcollector
I sent first and then he was out of town so he couldn't send until late. should be en route
babybraves05
yep, i sent it out today
ensbergcollector
nothing as of today.
babybraves05
hey man, i just got your package back today actually, i had taped a sticky note on a used bubble mailer and it showed up warped without the note attatched to it, so i picked up a bubble mailer and stuck them in there and am gonna get it out tomorrow. SOOOO SORRY!
northicehero99
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to ensbergcollector.
ensbergcollector
have communicated with babybraves and have been told cards were shipped wednesday september 3rd.
An summary of our deal:

1. I was required to sent first on the understanding that he would ship when mine were recieved. He recieved on August 15th.
2. Recieved Pm on august 15th from babybraves asking permission to send on August 20th. I said that was fine.
3. Following the sites request for an update, babybraves said cards were shipped on 23rd instead of 20th.
4. told on the 28th that package was returned to him and they would go out the 29th.
5. told yesterday that they went out september 3rd.
ensbergcollector
still nothing as of today
babybraves05
Dude, i am as shocked and angry as you are. I desperately apologize for this inconvenience and i take full responsibility. I would just like to say though, my mail has been REALLY screwey lately. I would check with some neighbors and make sure they didnt get your package cause a few of my neighbors have been getting some of my packages. It should be there BY thursday at the LATEST, ABSOLUTE LATEST
babybraves05
post when you receive
ensbergcollector
I did receive today. However, I need to point out that as of last weekend, I was told that the package was mailed on wednesday september 3rd. Post mark on the package was for monday september 8th.
I can handle a late package, but I was mislead about when it would ship 5 separate times.

He mailed on Monday, and then posts on tuesday that he is shocked I haven't received and that I should check my neighbors to see if it got delivered wrong.
babybraves05
sorry man, I take full responsibility, no more excuses. Thanks for the trade though. Close this please as I have received too
babybraves05
can we close this please
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.