Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Check My Bucket: WTTF ALL COLTS
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
kugelmanco
I am new to collecting and am looking for any and all Colts. Current or former. I have a photobucket that I just made and I am working on uploading my cards. I mostly have rookies and inserts. Obviously I am not looking for Big $ cards in exchange. LMK what Colts you have and what you are looking for. Thanks
Tim49erfan
I have a lot of base and inserts of colts and rookies.
i only saw the Mj-Drew in your bucket.
If you are willing i can hook you up with a lot of colts
Lmk and pm me.
Tim
kugelmanco
QUOTE(Tim49erfan @ Aug 10 2008, 12:02 AM)
I have a lot of base and inserts of colts and rookies.
i only saw the Mj-Drew in your bucket.
If you are willing i can hook you up with a lot of colts
Lmk and pm me.
Tim

I have a Vernon Davis Fleer Futures Rookie card also
capthowdy
I can get you quite a few Colts. I'm looking for Carson Palmer, Ohio State Autos and GU, Reggie Bush, Matt Leinart, Adrian Peterson, Peyton Manning....anythign else that catches my eye.
kugelmanco
I added a lot more rookies and inserts to the bucket last night. Again, I am a new trader and am not a "high-end" collector. I want your Colts rookies, inserts, and base. Let's make a deal. LMK who you are looking for and I will search my shoe boxes. Thanks
kugelmanco
currently adding to the bucket!
I want your Colts commons, base, inserts, rc's, will even buy your g/u's or autos if $ is right. THANKS!
kugelmanco
anyone want to trade today? your colts base, inserts, and rc's for my cards of your teams or players....lmk
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.