Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Bruce Campbell auto
Collector Zone > Non-Sports Cards > Entertainment
Iplayfootball_90
I'm looking to trade/buy a Bruce Campbell auto on anything, just as long as it is authenticated by a well known company.

I'm a huge Bruce Campbell fan and would love to get an autograph of his.

If you find one on eBay or somewhere and it isn't to expensive, let me know what you'd want in return and maybe we could work something out.

Thanks!
Iplayfootball_90
Anyone?

I'm still looking REALLY hard to find one. I would get one off eBay, but I don't have an account or paypal.

If you are willing to get one off of eBay for me, I will pay you back in full, plus shipping & handling and a few cards of your select team (depending on how many I have and of what players. If nothing great, then I'll throw in a GU or something...)

PLEASE LMK
Iplayfootball_90
Still looking. Please help?
THUNDER9
YOU SHOULD JUST MAIL HIM A REQUEST VIA THAT SHOW "BURN NOTICE" ( I LOVE THAT SHOW!)
Iplayfootball_90
QUOTE(THUNDER9 @ Sep 21 2008, 02:58 PM)
YOU SHOULD JUST MAIL HIM A REQUEST VIA THAT SHOW "BURN NOTICE" ( I LOVE THAT SHOW!)

Thanks for the help!

I had completely forgot about that.

Do you know where I can get the address for that show?
Yogurtmania
I've got a Mcfarlane Ash vs. Evil Ash action figure 2-pack signed by Bruce. It's not authenticated, but I have pics of him signing it. Got it signed about a year and a half ago at the "Man with Two Brains" premiere in Fargo North Dakota. Really FUNNY man. LMK if interested. However, not looking to give this away. Would be asking for something nice in return.
Iplayfootball_90
I really would love to have that, but, doubt I have anything to trade for it.

Are you willing to sell?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.