75 astros base

Additional notes:

thanks
wscardinals
rcvd
wscardinals
can someone send him a pm telling him to update please. thanks
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to thepickens.
wscardinals
can we please close this.... thanks
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to thepickens.
wscardinals
can we pleast close this. he isent responding to pm's
msuwendy
Kody, the transaction will remain open because there has been no acknowledgment of any kind from thepickens.

msuwendy
bob_TCC
wscardinals
is there really nothing we can do about this?
wscardinals
he is not goin to respond
msuwendy
pavi39
thepickens
i am extermly sorry we had a major emergency and i completely forgot and i got a new email address. i received the cards a while back. great stuff. i can send u some stuff to you to make it up. i am so sorry

thepickens

QUOTE(pavi39 @ Oct 29 2008, 12:27 PM)

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.