Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: いい Advanced Notice いい
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Marketplace
19th Century Indiana Jones
I am going to start collecting Colt Brennan cards that depict him in a Redskins uniform. I do not want cards of him in training camp gear or in college uniform.

I am a buyer. If you have the cards I want and you are willing to sell them and you accept PayPal, I will come strong. I use both Ebay and Beckett price guide to gauge the direction of a fair price.

Looking for on-card AUs - specifically Topps Draft Pick AU.

And if I outbid you on Ebay, my apologies in advance.

QUOTE(19th Century Indiana Jones @ Feb 17 2008, 03:08 PM)
Colt Brennan. How could you NOT love a name like that? smile.gif

skatalite
Please send your Ocho Cinco collection to:

Richard Hall
8585 Broadview Way
Heaven, Texas
QUOTE(skatalite @ Aug 6 2008, 10:31 AM)
Please send your Ocho Cinco collection to:

Richard Hall
8585 Broadview Way
Heaven, Texas

Is that a real zip code????
skatalite
QUOTE(19th Century Indiana Jones @ Aug 6 2008, 09:33 AM)
Is that a real zip code????

I wish it were. Especially for a place called Heaven.

So, sure! biggrin.gif
joe31
lol that would be interesting, 77777

i call i get half of his cj collection. lol jk
aceecards
Hawaii QB's are always overrated.. laugh.gif

good luck !
Gforce083
Colt Brennan? Player Collecting? What! Why him? The guy throws 9 out of 10 against 4th string, practice squad, and scrub players and people get excited about him...makes no sense.

Good luck to you...and you'll be the first one I go to if I pull his stuff I won't need it junking up my collection.
Stlouisrams1600
wish i had something for you
good luck anyways!
QUOTE(Gforce083 @ Aug 6 2008, 10:41 AM)
Colt Brennan? Player Collecting? What! Why him? The guy throws 9 out of 10 against 4th string, practice squad, and scrub players and people get excited about him...makes no sense.

Good luck to you...and you'll be the first one I go to if I pull his stuff I won't need it junking up my collection.

Same thing I saw in an Atlanta Falcons backup QB back in 1991 - a virtual unknown..... shifty.gif
Gforce083
QUOTE(19th Century Indiana Jones @ Aug 6 2008, 09:45 AM)
Same thing I saw in an Atlanta Falcons backup QB back in 1991 - a virtual unknown..... shifty.gif

HA! That's got the be the funniest joke I've heard all year! laugh.gif
QUOTE(Gforce083 @ Aug 6 2008, 10:51 AM)
HA! That's got the be the funniest joke I've heard all year!  laugh.gif

It's okay. I collect for fun. I mean, look at my past collection - the Bengals. smile.gif
Johnny Number 5
if i get something , your the dude

j5
Gforce083
QUOTE(19th Century Indiana Jones @ Aug 6 2008, 10:04 AM)
It's okay. I collect for fun. I mean, look at my past collection - the Bengals.  smile.gif

Your Bengals are nice man...CJ (Canton Bound), Palmer (Elite QB in the NFL), and Hoosh those aren't bad guys to collect! I enjoy collection CJ myself smile.gif
QUOTE(Gforce083 @ Aug 6 2008, 11:25 AM)
Your Bengals are nice man...CJ (Canton Bound), Palmer (Elite QB in the NFL), and Hoosh those aren't bad guys to collect! I enjoy collection CJ myself smile.gif

Yeah, but their coaching staff is making them look real bad. No heart. Bumblin' & stumblin'. Predictable plays. Swiss cheese/wet noodle defense. No one - and I mean NO ONE - on that defense would be a starter anywhere else.

So I took my business across town to the Dawgz Of War.
urbanmonk
QUOTE(Gforce083 @ Aug 6 2008, 07:41 AM)

Had you watched him play at all? Those Hawaii games are on late usually. He looked pretty good against the Beavers when I watched that game and a couple other games I watched of theirs. But really one just never knows who will make it and who won't as sometimes the highly touted guys are selling insurance or cars within a couple years and some of the walk on types go on to have a long career in the game.
degibson84
QUOTE(19th Century Indiana Jones @ Aug 6 2008, 09:27 AM)
I am going to start collecting Colt Brennan cards that depict him in a Redskins uniform. I do not want cards of him in training camp gear or in college uniform.

I am a buyer. If you have the cards I want and you are willing to sell them and you accept PayPal, I will come strong. I use both Ebay and Beckett price guide to gauge the direction of a fair price.

Looking for on-card AUs - specifically Topps Draft Pick AU.

And if I outbid you on Ebay, my apologies in advance.

i have 2 classics Base RCs #/999

PM me if you need one or both
degibson84
here is a scan
user posted image
Gforce083
QUOTE(urbanmonk @ Aug 6 2008, 01:43 PM)
Had you watched him play at all?  Those Hawaii games are on late usually.  He looked pretty good against the Beavers when I watched that game and a couple other games I watched of theirs.  But really one just never knows who will make it and who won't as sometimes the highly touted guys are selling insurance or cars within a couple years and some of the walk on types go on to have a long career in the game.

First of all he was playing the Beavers (4th string, practice squad NFL guys IF that), I'll end this statement with two words "Sugar Bowl"
QUOTE(degibson84 @ Aug 6 2008, 02:56 PM)
here is a scan

You didn't read my entire speech, did you? mellow.gif
degibson84
QUOTE(19th Century Indiana Jones @ Aug 6 2008, 02:03 PM)
You didn't read my entire speech, did you?  mellow.gif

sorry i posted then read tongue.gif
Ilovetheheat
Good Luck Indy. May the force be with you!

Brady was a 7th draft round pick
Montana was a 3rd round draft pick
Marino was picked 27th over all.

It takes a few years for a QB to develop. Any True FB knows that so forget the negativity! We shall see in due time!

Peace
Jeremy
QUOTE(degibson84 @ Aug 6 2008, 06:03 PM)
sorry i posted then read tongue.gif

Remind me to never play The Quick and The Dead gun duel game with you.
QUOTE(Ilovetheheat @ Aug 6 2008, 06:08 PM)
Good Luck Indy. May the force be with you!

Brady was a 7th draft round pick
Montana was a 3rd draft pick
Marino was picked 27th over all.

It takes a few years for a QB to develop. Any True FB knows that so forget the negativity! We shall see in due time!

Peace
Jeremy

I think Tom Brady was 6th round.
degibson84
QUOTE(19th Century Indiana Jones @ Aug 6 2008, 05:11 PM)

ya he was 6th
degibson84
QUOTE(19th Century Indiana Jones @ Aug 6 2008, 05:10 PM)
Remind me to never play The Quick and The Dead gun duel game with you.

sold all my guns no worries
Ilovetheheat
QUOTE(19th Century Indiana Jones @ Aug 6 2008, 06:11 PM)

I could be wrong. I'll check in a sec. The point I was making was that some of the people posting give in to the hype. Heck, think of all the money that was wasting buying Ryan Leaf cards. I remember collectors/shop owners/commentators saying he had a shot of being better than Manning! wink.gif

Peace
Jeremy
QUOTE(Ilovetheheat @ Aug 6 2008, 06:13 PM)
I could be wrong. I'll check in a sec. The point I was making was that some of the people posting give in to the hype. Heck, think of all the money that was wasting buying Ryan Leaf cards. I remember collectors/shop owners/commentators saying he had a shot of being better than Manning!  wink.gif

Peace
Jeremy

Don't remind me of Leaf. And Mirer.
QUOTE(degibson84 @ Aug 6 2008, 06:13 PM)
sold all my guns no worries

What about slingshots and pea-shooters? dry.gif
You'll jump the gun and then what? I'll be down and you'll be giggling.
degibson84
QUOTE(19th Century Indiana Jones @ Aug 6 2008, 05:17 PM)
What about slingshots and pea-shooters? dry.gif
You'll jump the gun and then what? I'll be down and you'll be giggling.

well at least it wont hurt as bad tongue.gif

by the way card will be going out in morning paypal went through this afternoon
When does the 2008 Topps Premier, Exquisite and SP come out?
WOOHOO!!!!!
I know the new products are coming out soon. I'm still here - a sittin' and a waitin'. smile.gif
bluechip
I mean come on guys you gotta give him one spot up in the depth chart with the name as "Colt".

My personal opinion is that he will do well, I don't think JC in Washington is the answer.
QUOTE(bluechip @ Aug 27 2008, 09:52 AM)
I mean come on guys you gotta give him one spot up in the depth chart with the name as "Colt".

My personal opinion is that he will do well, I don't think JC in Washington is the answer.

SHHHHHHHH!!!! Don't just GIVE it away!!! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.